psphinx81 = oroc

siqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq thats all i gotta say to this.

That was probably the closest race i’ll ever have lol. You did say it’d be close and it sure was, door to door thru every gear. Rematch on the spray? I’m definately happy with my car NA, its hauls the mail, time to step it up to da spray and take down the heavy hitters :wink: You and me are lining up every run on sunday lol, best out of 50 runs?

And i better get a ride in that turbo madness soon, that thing sounds sick.

Have you ever had your car at the track? And if so what did you run?

nope i havent, were all going on the 26th for the rental

lol u would destroy me on the spray. would be awesome if ended up getting the same ET lmao. i want a ride in your piece too :slight_smile:

Sounds like some nice runs guys :slight_smile:

I’d like to get some runs in with you guys…

Does the Iroc have a t56 tranny?
Its gonna be nuts when he gets on the :tspry:

yes the iroc has a t56

Sounds like both of these cars haul ass now. That Iroc will pwn some heads on the spray…

nice runs

Yep T56 in her now, and i’m lovin’ it. 4.10 gears + T56 + thruway @ 70mph = 1700rpm :stuck_out_tongue: So much more fun than that th400 i used to have.

:tspray: this week, track times this sunday :slight_smile: ready to pwn. I’m comming for you Cobra boy…

Damn that’s a crazy highway star. With some mpg’s.

Yep sure is, putting about 20-30miles on it the other night and pounding on it relentlessly i only used 1/4 tank of gas :slight_smile: All part of my goals while building this project, fast, fun, reliable

Good race! Too bad you didn’t get it on video, would have been a good one.

man, the yellow evo out runnin everyone, yet everytime i ask him i get turned down.:frowning:

u asked me once last night lol… i could care less

oh yea sir, you better bring two of the big ones… :D. i want to see floorboards flying, danger to manifold warnings, and enough NOS to blow the welds on the intake.

can’t wait to get a run in with you on the bottle, it should be a great run. i think i’m nervous :smiley:

Oh it shall rip for sure. or maybe it will r.i.p. haha
Lets see if i can hang with you door to door for more than one gear this time :wink:

5 more days!!!

You guys enjoy, when I make my return youre all gonna get owned

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/flex.gif

in 2014 :frowning:

goh, this import fag is going with a purpose to beat all u v8’s :gtfo: :smiley:

ur still gonna smoke me

oh yea turbociv, nice to say that little comment u made yesterday after i left taffys :tup: maybe its helping your ego saying shit