OPEN CALLOUT...

i kinda wanna do some runs n get some stuff on video…rolls, digs, slow rolls w/e you wanna do…im more of a dig guy myself because of the AWD but im down for whatever…obv i dont wanna race someone thats gonna rape me like a school girl so i guess mid 13’s range?? let me know…trying to get out to mighty tonight and hopefully articzap can do some filming…

I’ll go from a dig this weekend if you want. I want to get some film of the car.

cool deal…im down…whats the srt-4 got done to her?

what do you have, what is done to it?

I KNOW i will loose in a dig, but i would like to see what 3 and 4 can do with a boosted teg and a srt…

Im in just for the food and good times :tup: , just pm me

-steve

mazdaspeed 6…intake, catback…stock pretty much lol…3800ish lbs with me in it, its a fatty…i ran a 13.73 at NYI in 80+ degree weather with track temps maxing my temp gauge out at 105…so who knows what it’ll do in semi-cold weather…

ill do a pull with you croyishurr…

i want to see how i fair against a speed6 for real, tried w/ some dope on the 219 a few weeks ago, and he did not know what 3 beeps ment :picard:

yea man i sent ya a PM…im good to run whenever…yea i love the guys as soon as you creep up on them they down shift and go…that deserves the :picard: for sho lol

god DAMNIT i want my car

I wouldn’t mind seeing how mine does against another speed6 with a few mods. I’m completely stock, and it feels slower lately for some reason.

I doubt I’ll have time to come out tonight though, my scheduele is pretty filled all the time…

yea dude whenever, im down to do some runs/shoot the shit as long as its not shitty out…

I’m a race virgin too lol. Never went from 3 beeps or any of that, you shouldn’t have any problem… :slight_smile:

just curious, what happened to the 35r? i’m confused! haha

when i get my SHO (stock) fixed i’ll run you. you should beat it though. I might have to hit it with some giggle gas to beat you.

yeaaaah…well…as i read more and more on the 6 forums and talking to other speed6’ers i realized that pushing my car with a 35R past 15lbs of boost would have ended my cars life in the worst way…the car/motor setup is too new and i didnt wanna be the first one to try and pioneer it with that massive turblow and have my car go bye bye since its my DD…it was a nice try at least…oh and jay, that shitty intercooler setup i had, the fiberglass chipped off the airbox and destroyed my compressor wheel fins so thats being rebuilt by that joke of a company i got it from…

i do know that 01audiS4 was looking to do some runz as well if he got his intercooler fiasco fixed…if anyone wants to run him…its pretty god damn quick

haahah that made me lol…giggle gas

wow, sorry to hear man… i don’t blame you for not wanting to be a pioneer with a brand new car like that, costs too much to make a mistake!

amen…

i mean scoobies, evo’s and hondas have already been done and people know what they’re capable of and how far to push them…def didnt want to try and explain that to mazda when the car comes back stock but theres a piston missing and a giant hole in my block lol…

I would have done it. worst case. you buy some pistons and a head gasket. its just money.

yea but considering my block and pistons are aluminum i would have needed to buy an entire engine if there was a piston explosion through the block lol…def not an iron block or forged pistons…not to mention pistons are almost a grand for my car…just too many unknowns