Callout: Anyone in or around high 11's - 12's

I am sick of the bench racing, and never racing bullshit, so lets setup some races here, NYIRP preferably. So far I raced croy, elmisterioso, fbodymadnezz, studderin, vw kid, and a bunch at the MOMS event. Lets keep this going.

Does anyone want to take on my dodge neon? If you really want to race me in a drivers race, I can de-tune my car to make it fair, if you are in a 13 second car. Lets get a list, meet up at the track, and beat this dodge to the ground.

Lets shoot for… 6/20 @ NYIRP, but I’ll be there almost every week after that too.

–mark

:tup: for a good dude and a quick car…

Once the teg is up and running/tuned i shall see you at ziii track :slight_smile:

Hell, I’ll get in on this.

I’ve only gone mid 12s on motor with shit 60’s last time though just for reference.

when i get my car buttoned up ill take you up on your offer.

Thanks man :headbang:

Yeah, let me know when your cars are buttoned up guys.

I want to race psphinx81 his evo seems pretty nice. Do you drag race that?

–mark

There was like 16 cars in the 11.5 - 12.0 range on the “what do you want to run this year” poll…

im in for this… i went 12.0 @ 117 with a not so good short time.

Cool :tup: So thats two so far, jt76 and 95z28. Should be some good races! Does the 20th sound fair?

yeah 20th sounds good to me

lord only knows when i’ll make it out. you know i’ll run ya. n/a if ya want since i did a 12.3 n/a. sorting out clutch and tires at the moment, while trying to save money so hehe.

You can spray if you want. We can do one motor to motor, and then step it up or whatever. Its all friendly stuff, so it will be fun no matter what :tup:

word to big bird. like i said i’ll let ya know. not like you won’t see me if i’m there. i mean seriously how many 30ths are around here? 2 maybe 3?

Same with my car. Not too many smokey bumblebees going 120’s :slight_smile: I am excited to try out these new slicks. The street slicks weren’t cutting it.

yours, and one on main st in WS by WSW high school, thats all ive seen lately

:tup:

Post slips.

Will do!

clutch seems good too :slight_smile:

at least from what i saw yesterday haha

car looks great.

I’ll line up with you. Not sure when I’ll be getting out there though. I have a bunch of weddings coming up, so I might not make it for awhile.

Yeah, it doesn’t have to be the 20th, thats just the next time i’m going. I will be going all summer. Does your car boogie pretty well?