Teen accidentaly shoots himself in the head.

so wait, you want me to tell you i dont understand why you call firearms weapons to your face? or ask you why other members call mags clips? you calling firearms weapons shows you how stupid you are.

and then?

the fact of the matter is, its none of your god damn business what anyone lets their 4 year old do. it dont matter if its shooting just bb guns or not. it dont matter if its ak’s, bolt actions, pistols, ar’s, etc.

ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

so what if he takes his 4 year old shooting. did he take your 4 year old shooting? no. give me a break. if you dont feel like you should teach your 4 year old how to shoot then dont, but your no one to say anything about what someone else does with their child.

do you complain, judge and cry about parents who let their 4 year olds race 50cc bikes, quads, or karts?

+1 for those who support 2a rights.

-1 for those who think its unsafe to leave firearms loaded. at any given time i have over half a dozen pistols loaded and chambered in my house.

firearm safety relays on the handler, not the firearm. if the OP new firearm safety, at the very least he would have checked to see if it was loaded but more likly he wouldnt have ever put the gun to his head.