27 dead in school shooting

wtf is wrong with people

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/fairfield_cty/shooting-newtown-school

thoughts go out to the families

Makes me wish there were some bad ass under the radar activist groups that seek out and target these offenders befor they take action.

pipe dreams for society are all I have left I guess

Thinking the same thing. I’m all for a “punisher” type vigilante group.

This story is absolutely disgusting, fucking innocent kids were killed for no reason, let alone right before christmas.

damn. i wish i had a chance to talk to that person befre they decided to do something stupid…sometimes thats all it takes to change a persons views.

i have been studying these stupid choices bad people make that effect good people. everyone is born good. then you have the choice to be either good or bad. the things around you can cause a neutral person to turn into a bad guy or a good one.

its like a pitbull dog. something has to be done to the dog before it wants to do something bad.

if we can figure out the something we would know alot more why people take this path

Definitely a sad situation, what ever went wrong or happened.

Not to sound detatched from the event but watching the live news report all they keep bringing up is gun control. I think this is the breaking point for a new gun law especially with kids involved.

sort of a robin hood figure?

steal from the coke dealer and then give it to the community?

that happens but not enough

there are groups for all sorts of things.

bushes partoit act should of helped. they could of seen it coming.

The school apparently is only k-4th… Who the fuck would target innocent kids. This is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen.

they already exist. i am sure you can join too

this is insane! whats going on this year??!?!

All this proves as far as gun laws go is that putting up a sign that says “this is a drug/weapon free school zone” is the same as putting up a sign that says “everyone is unarmed. Go for it psycho killer!”

I hope it is. I hope it allows us to arm outselves and the laws are edited to keep safe people that rightfully defended themselves and others from altering their lives for the worse.

Sadly, I can see laws getting even WORSE after this and it taking more of these horrific events to FINALLY change their minds yet again to finally put society in place where it belongs.

and that sign is stretched across most of the country.

Actually makes me want to cry…

SCUMBAG COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING CHICKENSHIT PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE THAT IF THERE A HELL YOU’RE THERE BEING USED AS THE DILDO SATAN LIKES TO PLUNGE HIS FUCKING ASSHOLE WITH EVERY NIGHT.

A-fucking-men brotha. You are the king of cowards going into an elementary school and shooting kids.

I see the Federal Assault Weapons Ban of 1994 making a 2013/14 come back.

I think there’s more to it than a guy going into a random school shooting random kids. He went there for a reason.

This whole situation is absolutely disgusting, what’s wrong with people that they have to target children!?

I think if anything needs to happen, they need to make it easier for ordinary citizens to protect themselves. It would have only taken one armed good guy in there to avoid this many losses. Bad guys are always going to find a way to get their hands on guns, and when they do, the first reaction is to call for more restrictions on legally owned private firearms. Maybe the tone will change once an ordinary citizen who happens to be carrying takes down one of these psychos before they can cause this much damage.

I bet this guy worked at the school. He had an issue with the faculty and lost it.

The new updates say it was 2 guys, one who was 20yrs old and the other still “at large” is a 24yr old.