another emo school shooting

VA tech… 1 dead 17 injured, doesn’t seem to be any real details yet.

www.wsls.com has live feed. :love:

update: 20 dead

at least 20 dead plus shooter and 28 injured alot in critical condition.

unbelievable… have some friends down there too… geez!

my boy goes to school there… damn!

Update… 22 dead

fucking crazy emo faggets

sickening… i’m glad i recently purchased a new gun…

http://kdka.com/topstories/topstories_story_106104216.html

This is not good.

This sucks. A good friend of mine is an engineering student at Virginia Tech. I sure the fuck hope he wasn’t around today.

:scared: 25 and rising

thats terrible, i used to go there…it gives me chills

Stressful school, that’s crazy. I never even thought about crap like that in college, how would you even protect yourself?

How is it that these shootings are so often at schools?

Maybe it’s because the criminals know the laws really well, and they know that nobody there is allowed to have a gun.

I travel through MD for work, and I just called their state police to confirm what I read about the laws. I have a PA permit, but not a MD one and I wanted to know what I am permitted to do with my gun when I cross the border. They said you can’t even get one until you have proof of being threatened. I said, “so basically you have to wait for someone to try to kill you before you can protect yourself.” The trooper replied that the same rules apply to MD residents.

Bro, It’s Virginia Tech, not Maryland Tech. I’m not saying Virginia’s laws are any different, I don’t know, but I don’t see how you can compare Maryland to Virginia here.

I think you misinterpreted his intent.

32 Killed. I’ll bet whom ever did it was Islamic!

They where chexican

Yeah, I wasn’t saying that they are the same place. I was saying that the state of our gun laws in this country are scary. It gets harder to lawfully protect yourself and your family each year.

I’m sure that whack job kept the gun separate from the ammo in his car, and kept the trigger lock in place while in transit. Good thing we have those laws to protect us.

:rofl: now there saying deadliest shooting in USA history:wtf:

Now some emo kid next week is gonna try to do better :rolleyes:

Deadliest school campus shooting…worst one to date till today is Columbine.

Really sad too b/c Blacksburg is a quiet college town, teeny, and it usually pretty safe. I spent a lot of time up at VaTech in my younger years. Went to Radford University in a neighboring town.

yea 32 dead, shooter used 2 9mm hand guns.

and all the school shooting experts are blaming shooting games like grand theft auto. or could it be the fact that this kid was a fucking nut job.

so sad for all those involved my thoughts and prayers go out to them.