School Shooting in CT

Children and adults gunned down in Connecticut school massacre
There’s been a mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut
We’re told “close to 20” people are dead, including at least 10 children
Below are the latest updates as they come to us

What the f*ck is wrong with this world

Video

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-connecticut-school-shooting-20121214,0,4678476.story

sad no link?

Live updating blog

http://news.msn.com/us/multiple-deaths-reported-in-shooting-at-conn-school

Apparently reports are popping up, some of the dead are kindergarteners. :frowning: Absolutely disgusting.

“Reports say 20 dead”

“News says 2 dead” and 1 of those is the gun man.

25 Dead, mostly children

Live news report looks like its getting ready to kick off

We need to stop talking gun control and find out what’s wrong with these motherfuckers.

Wow this is terrible to see. I know this is shocking considering it’s an elementary school, but on a smaller level there are more reportings of violence in elementary schools than at middle or high schools. That being said, an elementary school is the last place you would expect to see a shooting when compared to the middle and high school levels. Horrible time of the year for this to happen too. My condolences definitely go out to that community.

So this real time news stuff is :tif:

CBS: “gunman was the father of one of the students”

Yet other people are reporting two gun men.

fucking aye. I feel absolutely horrible for any of the families involved. That is absolutely devistating to hear.

This is absolutely horrible. Seriously.

1QIKZ, I agree.

Ugh, I swear…society is losing me. What a fucked up situation.

Here we go again, media is gonna blow this up and blame it on the “gun” and not the person using it.

Funny how they claim gun control will help stop this shit from happening, yet in other countries where 90% of the population is armed and open carry Crime is at a minimum…

Yeah it’s really making me question the world we live in. We now live in a world where your kids aren’t safe at school.

Death Toll is now 27

Reports are sketchy…some claiming there is another gunman and a group of students missing.

Just disgusting.

Schools are “gun free zones” too, just like the movie theater in CO, but people never seem to understand that a madman doesn’t care about a sign. Reports I’ve read said at least 3 adults charged the gunman and were shot. It makes you wonder how this would have ended had one of those heroes actually been allowed to carry responsibly.

Were only so many of these things away till they come and take yur gunnsss away booysss. To be clear, im all for the right to own and carry, but how many more high profile shootings can happen before our Liberal leadership throws the book?

What could ever bring someone to do this? Why doesnt this happen in other countries? What the fuck is wrong with the men in this country that this doesnt happen in other parts of the first world?

:tup: Crazy people are going to find a way to get guns either way. We need to figure out how to identify the crazies before they go and do needless, tragic shit like this.

9 y/o girl says that “police with big guns” led her classmates out of the building. Asked them to cover their eyes.

:frowning: