another emo school shooting

columbine was the most f’ed up thing i’ll ever see in my life. just the whole thing that two kids did that. crazy…

Now this is something sicker. One shooter at least 32 dead including the gunman…with more wounded… they are saying a “lone asian male” with at least 2 guns, was the shooter and they believe he killed himself. They also now believe that he was a student…:dunno:

GTA is always based on the underbelly of society… gangbangers, mafia, drug lords… its not regular people goin and shooting up schools. the experts are experts at blaming everyone but the perpatrator. Dude was a nut, end of story. i’m sure they’ll make him out to be a victim just like the poor kids that got picked on at columbine… thats bull shit.

well i mean if you look at as far as numbers, 911 was the worst but for two high school kids to methodically plan out what they did… and seeing it unfold on tv, i was in tears that day… i’ll never forget that shot up kid fallin outta the window… i was only a year outta HS when that happend so it hit me hard.

that statement really just showed how much of a retard you really are.

Of course it will be the guns fault and not the wack job that did it.

sarcasm fuckhead.

Oh so sad…prayers for the families!

errr. wrong

What? What’s the difference, this is horrible none the less. Don’t be a prick.

You interweb bitches need to get the fuck off of peoples spots!

Misfit = don’t ever try to stand on top of me to make yourself look good.
4-3 = poor reading skillz. “worst one to date TILL (which means until) today” means the acknowledgment of today’s atrocities surpassing the amount of victims in the Columbine tragedy.

George W Bush hates Virginia students that’s why this occured.

:hahano: :slap:

and im the prick?..hmmm

:rofl: but it seems wrong to laugh at this situation! Even if the joke does involve Bush…

what a shame. it really is. the real shame is nothing will come of this at all. if it happened in a foreign country, we would send everyone and their mother for moral support, but since its here in the u.s.a, bush won’t give a F–k

Honestly what makes me SOOO made ( concerning BUSH ) is just that he has to read some stupid speach that he didn’t even write ( more than likely ). If it was me I would get up there and wing it. I mean really what kind of president doesn’t feel empathy or even sympathy in this situation to be able to speak from his heart rather than refer to EVER 2 words that on paper.

Sorry for the rant but it just annoys me…

All my prayers, to everyone that was effected by this terrible tragedy. I couldn’t imagine having to face this with my sister being at school and something like this happening.

I agree, my sister is in college in West Virginia, and I couldnt imagine sitting here wondering if she was okay.

God bless those students and their families. Its a horrible shame of what this world is coming to be. I feel bad for the children growing up in the next 15-20 years.

i dunno if this was mentioned. but did you know they sent out a email to the teachers about the shooting (to tell the students about). A EMAIL?!?!? Like wtf is that going to do? And i was just talking to other kids about it today at CalU, PSU and Pitt. And most, if not all the buildings dont have a intercom system.

this is a pretty big deal here.