Teen accidentaly shoots himself in the head.

Haha yah thats pretty outrageous. How dangerous do you think a musket shooting spree would be now days compared to an automatic ak47. You tried to say that a football can be a weapon… how does that compare to a gun? If you went into a duel which would you take a gun or a football? But if a football can be compared to a gun then I guess if we all have the right to bear arms we should be able to have our own nuclear weapons. Its our right… says it in the first amendment.

So far 1.Matty is getting alot of heat
2.meatpaws is furious
3. cossey throws the phrase “don’t be such a liberal” every other post
4.we got a kid whos manhood got challenged and is currently brain dead

carry on

Think of the OP, guy shoots himself accidentally. In the musket times, using say, a flintlock pistol that’s loaded with gun powder, if he fired that at himself then inside his home, there’s a strong chance of setting the house on fire. Guns didn’t have safeties or anything.

The problem is you’re thinking in a criminal sense. Not a law-abiding citizen sense. It’s like comparing apples to oranges. For a law abiding citizen, a gun is no more dangerous than a motor vehicle. To a criminal, anything at all can be a weapon.

You are 100% desperately reaching, the musket didnt have a safety but you had to pull the hammer back in order to fire it. Then once you fired it you had to spend 2 minutes, if you were fast, to reload it. The difference between the car and the gun is its purpose. The firearm was invented in order to injure or kill something. The car was invented to move people from A to B. Completely different.

:blahblah

Isn’t it a great thread…hahaha…good times

So just because say, an AK, can fire its next rous quicker that automatically makes it more dangerous?

Things can have multiple purposes you know?

You’re still trying to say that what the Constitution says is not relevant today because things have changed and technology has improved.

Im not saying that its not relevant… you just have to apply it reasonably, not everyone deserves the right to bear arms especially arms that could be more dangerous than others. And yes an ak is much more dangerous than a musket, please give me some examples of musket rampages.

Wow Murrdog, you are really stupid.

Good contribution… typical bullshit out of you.

Wasn’t talking to you pal so piper down with the quotes. You’ll know when I’m making smart ass comments to you.

…not putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger is common sense not gun safety

Unfortunately something that 99.9% of people these days lack in a most serious way.

I grew up with guns hanging on walls…most of my extended family had them hanging in the back window of their pick-up trucks… Guns are not toy, either are most things around us, like knives, forks, stairs, trucks, hammers…etc

I’ll place some blame on the family for not traching what may not have been bred in these kids… sad… and in the end…

Darwinism

so wait, you want me to tell you i dont understand why you call firearms weapons to your face? or ask you why other members call mags clips? you calling firearms weapons shows you how stupid you are.

and then?

the fact of the matter is, its none of your god damn business what anyone lets their 4 year old do. it dont matter if its shooting just bb guns or not. it dont matter if its ak’s, bolt actions, pistols, ar’s, etc.

ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

so what if he takes his 4 year old shooting. did he take your 4 year old shooting? no. give me a break. if you dont feel like you should teach your 4 year old how to shoot then dont, but your no one to say anything about what someone else does with their child.

do you complain, judge and cry about parents who let their 4 year olds race 50cc bikes, quads, or karts?

+1 for those who support 2a rights.

-1 for those who think its unsafe to leave firearms loaded. at any given time i have over half a dozen pistols loaded and chambered in my house.

firearm safety relays on the handler, not the firearm. if the OP new firearm safety, at the very least he would have checked to see if it was loaded but more likly he wouldnt have ever put the gun to his head.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/tumblr_lzq309kCcR1qzzpi4o1_400.gif

You know what, you guys are all right. Its not my kid he can do what he wants with his 4 year old. I just would never let my 4 year old to mess with guns.

im so angry right now.

http://cdn.hotstockmarket.com/f/fe/fe353b42_brick-loud-noises-b-1.jpeg

• rep when i can.

:hug