Teen accidentaly shoots himself in the head.

Tell that to NY and the people that get denied.

Not much of a right here if you have to apply for it and it can get denied.

I thought you meant gun ownership in general.

Also, PA might not require a license to purchase/possess handguns. They may only require it to carry concealed. Not positive.

When our governor and “most powerful” senator (Schumer) come from an area of NY very unlike anything north of say, Westchester, we’re not going to have fun laws swing in our favor. Bloomberg also is a strong negative influence on gun laws as well.

Matty your retarded.

What’s with people on this forum callings mags clips and firearms weapons.

My weapon is loaded as well, not chambered. If there was a break in, etc… I don’t want to have to load magazines in the dark. It’s also out of reach of children.

Nah just meant pistols in specific. I think the article said classes aren’t even required in that state.

Usually such stupid shooting accidents it seems like pistol in involved, guess it’s hard to hold up an AR to your head with one hand.

And yeah NY law is stupid to have ever passed when it’s unconstitutional.

In either case, if your loaded gun can be easily reached by a someone else or even a stranger you’re doing something wrong.

I GOT A CHOPPER IN DA CAR, UNNGGHHHHHH

It’s almost always pistols primarily due to size, plus most don’t have a manual safety (another thing to go wrong if you need the gun). It’s just like a fast car or bike almost: you have to respect the power that it possesses and be safe.

Tell them to stop pointing it at my foot and to take their finger off the trigger :lol

so did he pass the man-hood challenge then?

or did he fail because no man is dumb enough to shoot himself in the head?

Thanks. That means a lot to me

+1 to that!!!

I would love any of you guys to say to say this to my face. Someday

I’ll be right there.

Matty if u think I’m scared think again , I love showing punk fuckin herbs how fast there mouth can be shut !!! U opened this one up because u think I’m a bad parent cause I let my kids be around rifles ! Lol Fuck u can’t wait to see if your still so cocky when ya do see me .

Stop with the bullshit over absolutely nothing.

Slowmarro if you’re free to raise your children how you want, hes free to has his own opinion. Plus threats are against forum rules.

Matty pretty sure boxersix was referring to the “clips” part.

I LOVE EVERYONE!!!

That was written when everyone was using muskets…

It doesn’t matter. It’s NOT a living document like many liberals want to think.

How does it not matter?

Tell me how it does and I’ll tell you how it doesn’t.

Firearms were just as dangerous back then, if not moreso.