Colonie Center Shooting (accidental)

As if gun laws in NY don’t suck enough, this clown and his firearm awareness is probably going to make it worse. Of course the whiny little bitches they interviewed aren’t going to help the problem.

http://www.fox23news.com/news/local/story/Man-shoots-himself-in-leg-at-Colonie-Center/qvIYSdENnEaU5B5hOC9vhQ.cspx

:Idiots Retired LEO that doesn’t follow firearms safety procedures and shoots himself in a public store. Just one more BS reason for the liberals to say none of use should have the right to conceal carry.

Too many idiots own firearms.

Notice none of the interviews had a good thing to say ! I emailed them last night saying there a joke and stop saying America is on edge over Colorado !!! Esp if one in the crowd carried and was smart could of shut him down . I’m awaiting a response that ill never get lol

Jesus Christ.

Oh don’t start the if game again.

If this guy in Colonie discharged into a kid in the store instead of his leg then it would be a big mess too.

LOLing at the comment: “Have you ever been to crossgates?” :rofl

Sounds like a crossgates marketing ploy to me!

Aren’t we have metal dectectors at the entrances of High Schools? Shit like these actually sounded not unusual to me. I am not worried, in Albany there is a much much greater chance of me getting kill buy some SUV than by a gun.

I MAY start to worry if I ever have kids and kindergardeners start bringing guns to school…:rofl

Can not believe the guy was dumb enough to shoot himself with a revolver??? Who the Hell keeps a revolver cocked while they carry?

On a related note…I got my pistol permit many years ago (Saratoga county). I have a little 22 semi, just for targets and “plinking”. When I took the required hand gun safety course, I suddenly realized why I needed a gun (and it was never my intention)…To protect myself from all the crazies that have guns. While the instructor insisted that getting a gun strictly for personal defense was a bad idea, (statistics at the time showed you or a family member had an enormously better chance of being shot by your own gun, than ever being shot by an intruder). All of the questions were of the “What if I shot a burglar in the back while he was running out of my house?” variety. It was an eye opening event!

The school my mother works at had a elementary kid take his older brothers BB gun to school so he could in his words shoot the other kid that is mean to me!

Amsterdam, yes the kid is, and yes the parents are.

That case the kid knows somehow that pulling a gun (probably doesnt understand the difference between a bb or a real gun) shooting someone you dont like for some reason will hurt the other person. Thats all that kid needed to know and get stuck in his head. The rest is 100% the parents fault it happened. Dont let that idea even enter the kids mind, and if it does squash it that instant. Dont let the older brother show, leave out or let the little brother get access to any gun BB or real. Check your kids back pack everymorning as they leave, that shit wont fit in a 8 year olds pocket! Parents are fucked, and the police agreed at the time.

Bottom line, we all have decissions to make as to how we live and alter other peoples lives. If people started giving more of a shit about that, things will get better. Then cut the slack out of those who continue to be ignorant and show that they dont give a shit.

Which is why I’m terrified to be a dad. No matter how good of a parent we are, you can’t prevent your kid from being around the products of other peoples bad parenting. I can only hope the values I instill in him stick with him to help make good decisions.

Private school.

money well spend to keep your kid from getting accidently shot by a BB gun on the playground when the lil hood rat cant aim for shit.

Well I’m not rich haha. But Guilderland is close enough to private haha.

as a member of the media, i am so pissed off at the fact that people in my field are nothing more than Fear Mongers. It’s such bullshit. “Let’s fucking scare people into hating guns”

Because that kind of news sells and it gets people’s attention.

I’ve never owned a gun in my entrie life but I am a believer in gun rights which is one of the founding rules of this country.

Gun ownership and gun rights were never the issue, it only became an issue because of the those people who demands 100% of their rights but practice 0% of the responsibilities.

but he wont get charges, bet your ass if it was anyone of us we would.

cant believe some of the idiots they interviewed.

“But why does he have a gun, that is the question, why does anyone carry a loaded gun in the mall?” asked Keith Brewster of Colonie.

specially that idiot.

they think that was the only loaded gun in the mall? there was prolly dozens in the mall that day. retards.

you know they interviewed the other side of the opinion table, and chose not to share them.

Simple rebuttle to Keith. If someone had a gun to your head and attempted to rob you, this guy saw it and put a stop to that and saved your life, you might think twice about what you said.

yup. its sad.

No. The only solution is home school. Private school is just as bad, if not worse due to the kids usually feeling more entitled than kids of public schools.