Teen accidentaly shoots himself in the head.

Interesting.

A 4-year-old boy was in a pick-up truck with his father, 29-year-old Christopher Upenieks, of Mason City, Iowa, when the boy picked up a handgun and fired it. The bullet hit Upenieks in the knee.
When police arrived the two were in the parked truck outside their home. Upenieks was taken to the hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Upenieks, who has a concealed weapons permit, has been charged with child endangerment and allowing a minor access to a firearm for leaving a loaded, unsecured firearm where the child could access it.

What I find to be funny is people getting heated over ONE firearm death in the area in who knows how long, while in one weekend in Lake George , FOUR people died riding motorcycles. Firearms, cars, bikes, eating with a plastic spoon, everything has its own inherent dangers. And each of them should be treated with respect. Regardless, accidents do happen no matter how safe you are.

Completely disagree with Murdogg, not because you dont have a good argument, I do see the logic, but because you open the doors to subjective ideology concerning our RIGHT to bear arm. Once you say not everyone should own a firearm, then whos the person that decides who can and cant? And how far can they go with that before noone has any guns at all?

Matty, im glad you owned up to being wrong about judging the way John raises his kids, because you were wrong. Its your opinion, thay does not mean your right or wrong. I side with John because I was raised the same way. My dad taught me firearm safety at a young age, and its true, it eliminates a lot of temptation. It is still up to the parents to keep guns safe.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

That’s because safety is a dirty word and when you try to tell people to be responsible whether bike, gun or otherwise and take proper precautions you get crucified and told to my your own business as this is America and one is free to do whatever he wants no matter how reckless it may be.

Nobody likes to be told to wear their seatbelt, wear their helmet, have to take classes to own certain firearms or have to have your firearms locked and out of reach. It’s seldom done when it’s mandatory, and you can bet it’s almost never done when there is no law for it. It still freaks me out going to other states and seeing people ride without a helmet especially after the giant gouges (sp?) in my helmets from rocks and debree hitting it.

nothing accidental about this, the idiot put a guy to his head and pulled the trigger, that’s pretty intentional.

I remember eddie eagle from when i was a kid, they should show this to all little kids in school. Regardless of wether people (parents) think guns are good or bad, I think everyone should learn gun safety.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIEBrb_wRYc[/ame]

LOL and i agree. :rofl

That looks alot like OhhNoPoPo! :rofl:rofl

because firearms are weapons…

:rofl

this is easily debateable from either side. ill agree to disagree with you.

99frc- good post, + repped.

Hahahahaha :lol

A firearm is a weapon that launches one or more projectile(s) at high velocity through confined burning of a propellant.

fire·arm
A weapon, especially a pistol or rifle, capable of firing a projectile and using an explosive charge as a propellant.
Firearm - definition of firearm by The Free Dictionary

Webster

fire·arm

: a weapon from which a shot is discharged by gunpowder —usually used of small arms
Firearm Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Not sure what there it to debate here, seems a pretty well established definition, only thing left in question are opinions.

I actually lol’ed when I saw his post.

I cant wait to hear how firearms are not weapons in some peoples eyes…

:pop

:rofl:rofl:rofl what a tard

Because I don’t use them as a weapon. I don’t know anyone unless they’re an LEO or in the military that uses their firearm as a weapon. Things have multiple uses, as I have said before.

I use a knife for opening boxes and cutting food. It can also kill someone.

You can consider either those a weapon, that’s fine by me. But I do not use it as one, nor do I plan to, thus I do not classify a firearm as a weapon.

Chris as we all know I’m a gun enthusiast but come on man lol , a gun is a weapon just as much as it is a hobby etc . If we all just wanted to make holes in targets we would still use a wrist rocket or a dart board .

I’ll continue to let you guys argue with my opinion on something. :popcorn

While we’re at it:

Hondas, Nissans, Toyotas, Chevys, Dodges, Audis, Mercedes, Suzukis, Mitsubishis, Jeeps, Fords, Volkswagens, and Subarus all suck.

:popcorn

U forgot BMW. And a few others !!! They all suck dude and we all know and agree on that . Now go buy a viper and show Singh ya can fit in it ya fat Fuck lol

Not arguing with your per-say but a counter point.

If somebody broke into your house and you wanted a weapon to defend yourself, what would you reach for?

If a person uses a tank to commute to work, it doesn’t make it a vehicle, it’s just a not used weapon that’s re-purposed. Just cause you don’t use a knife or a boxcuter to cut anybody doesn’t make it any less of a weapon. There is a reason those things are banned from Airplanes. Knifes have been a basic weapon since the beginning of time in millions of different shapes and sizes.

If you would ever reach for a firearm to defend yourself, it’s a weapon. Fuck even a car is considered a weapon if you try to run somebody over, especially a cop.

I take it porsche is included in audi?

We agree on something!