Callout: Anyone in or around high 11's - 12's

Yeah, it can get out of its own way. I had a mishap with a leaking seal which sprayed tranny fluid all over my clutch last year. I’m hoping most of it has burned off by now. Looking to get retuned soon too. I haven’t been to the track yet with this setup.

Just an update, my car is back together, and I am ready, so the 20th is still on :tup:

bobby i am def. going to have to make a run against you this year. i changed a few things around recently hghhhmmmg4csmmmm so we’ll have to make a couple passes.:wiggle:

mark you still have the old slicks on wheels or are they sold already?

what are the new ones?

i wont be at the track the 20th (ill be in detroit) but ill be there later in the summer. youd beat me though unless you turned the dial a boost down so we’d have a good drivers race. :slight_smile:

Brian

I can turn it down for ya buddy :slight_smile: I sold the M&H slicks, and picked up a set of 24.5 x 8 x 15 M/T ET Drags. They are much better :smiley:

i wonder if i can fit the 24.5 in there. id like to try a taller slick than 22 sometime.

you wont have to turn it down for the new setup that im gathering parts for. just for the one i have in there now :slight_smile: hehe

Brian

im mid to upper 11s, can I join in?

Yes, NYIRP on the 20th work for you? What car is it?

its jay, you saw the car when I did the motor work at newera. And we hung out at that gas station for like a hour when grimiss phil blew up his audi. Its just a slow LT1, but really its a great matchup.

Ahh, yeah, I like that car! Cool stuff Jay, hope to see you there on the 20th!

i’ll be there on the 20th.

As soon as my tranny gets back & I do a little tuning to my new setup, I’d love to run you a couple times. I was running high 11’s last year, new turbo & injectors this year but still the same old bottle neck intercooler.
I was told nobody ran faster than 11.5 with a stock intercooler in a GN.
I’d love to be the first but I have my doubts. Tranny should be back in 2 weeks or so. Waiting on billet drum & input shaft.
I’ll let you know when its done and in.

Cool man, I would love to see / race your car.

Ken you really need to get that stocker out of there, that new turbo is wasting away with that bottleneck.

Oh man…I’d be cool to hear the 2 of them cars woooooooooooossshhhh

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=983195

Tonight is the night, weather pending. Is everyone still on who wants to race my FWD, one wheel peel machine?

studderinintohottohanzeltonightonly

Yeah Kev, I know, just threw another $1800 in my tranny with vince. That was my intercooler + some! I guess I gotta run a couple more golf tournaments to get my bank account back up! Yeah, I think I could do that,:wink:

some pics from tonight, I didnt get any of deathproof. sorry

mark and handzel

wat is dat

matt got his NHRA license good for 9.0s congrats agian

I suck ran a 15.84 @ 103.66

Jonny, you really suck at posting pics… where’s all the ones in the daylight?

:stuck_out_tongue: