Official: What are you going to run this year? v.drag race

After dicussing with a couple of people IRL, I can’t believe no one has started such a hot topic yet!

There is the who do you wanna run thread, but how about we start quantifying things with numbers?

So, what are you “honestly expecting” to run in the 1/4 mile this year?

BTW - The poll is for elapsed times you expect, because we always run at the track here, the winner is decided by who gets to the finish first.

I should specify that if you have ZERO plans to have your car running down the track this year - then you probably shouldn’t vote :wink:

in the 12s if i dont blow my shit up, thats the car, the bike ehh prolli 11’s, but i wouldnt bother bringing the bike

Im headed for 12’s.
I should be much faster, but I don’t want to count my chickens before they hatch.

:lol: just what we need…another thread specifically for the bench racers…

i guess i’ll contribute.

since people on the Z boards with the exact same setup and basic mods as i have are making between 300whp and 360whp (same mods…yet huge range in power, who knows why), and running between mid 13’s to low 12’s…i guess i’ll vote for the 12.3-12.99 range…i’d be happy with that…

Low 12’s to high 11’s once I get the bigger turbo…

I’ve come to find out after talking to quite a few members that… gasp some people on here need motivation!

I don’t expect grudge races to come of this… but maybe people may be inspireed to actually find out what their cars will do.

I’m calling you out. First one to get there car running. :lol:

Are you going to have the bigger turbo running & down the track in 2008?

psh i’ve already driven my car several times this year…i just did the responsible thing and took it apart to fix minor problems before they caused ginormous problems…and i wont let myself get it inspected until it’s 100%, because i know once it’s inspected i’ll wanna drive it when it’s nice out rather than work on it…

hmmm…not quite sure…

as the car sits now, low 12’s…cam, heads, intake manifold and a new rear end w/ some slicks def low 11’s…some spray, uhhh low 10’s? depending on the size of the shot :smiley:

i would love to build up the engine over time and get this whore bag bitch into the 9’s and still have it be street legal :lol:

Easily, BUT - Will you be doing this this year?

the rear end is going to be the only BIG thing that would hold me back right now…im still undecided if i want to keep the car :lol: after last night its a safe assumption that i do…the heads, cam, intake manifold are all def. do-able within the next month or so…

so if i can get a new rear end done before the season ends then you’ll be seeing low 11’s…

Yes.

:clap:

im at 12.0 now with my shameful 60 foots… so time will tell :smiley:

low 12s hopin to get in the 11s w/ traction

I think we have a lot of wishfull thinkers in here…

im hoping i can nail some low 12’s high 11’s to match last year.:slight_smile:

well looks like kingsario is looking for 13’s and fastmofo is hoping for 14’s. Atleast we were able to keep the pole honest.:lol:

Shooting for mid to low 12’s…doubt 11’s are reachable.

9.8x at 147 mph