Where will you be this year?

Please keep fairly honest about this.

What kind of times will you run this year?

Please state the car and expected 1/4 Mile time along with any other details you care to provide.

Me - 89 Mustang 5.0 5spd.

12.70’s NA

1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo

However long it takes to push it down the track  :(

The point of this thread will be to establish some brackets for a fun nite of call outs at the track.

~12.50’s ish im expecting with a deent launch

15+ cuz 300 pounds of stereo shit in my 4cyl focus makes it slower

I want mid 12’s. as long as the tranny holds.

meh, i’d like to be at 1:15’s…

(at dunnville obviously :slight_smile: )
I could care less about having a fast straight line car…

And I could care less about your stupid ass ignoring the intention of this thread.

Start one for Dunnville if you want :picard:

okay douche nozzle… i’d expect myself to be low 13’s high 12’s

Thats better dick licker.

Mid 10s if I’m not too much of a puss to take it to the track and Gary lets me use his drag radials. Probably closer to high 10’s because I suck at drag racing. I get all nervous and my leg feels like Jello sitting at the line.

Car- '97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

high 12’s… i don’t see any mods in the future for the s14 anytime soon haha

Just about done with my setup, just need my tuner to put on the intercooler and aluminum AST and tune to 13.5psi. Typically provides 295-315rwhp. Lightened and lowered my car this year -140lbs and 1.5" total (not counting the weight from cat and precat and airbox and airpump removal). Identical setups have seen 12.2-12.6.

edit: 93 rx7, stock twins sequential, ~2700lbs

12.99 in the M5 would be great. Slowest I have been in 5 years :frowning:

I’m fully confident the Lotus can get in the 12’s with the right launch, but I won’t be the one to try it…and I really don’t care too much.

I won’t be running it at the track, but I am sure I could pull a 13.99 or better. Mid 13’s would be expected.

Than I would order a new rear diff on the way home.

Edit: 2004 CTS-V

HIGH 14’s. LOL. I haven’t given a shit about my car in almost 2.5 years.

Please state the car and expected 1/4 Mile time along with any other details you care to provide.

lol @ guys who are just like “OMG YEAH DEF RUNNIN 12s BUT I DUN CARE”

mid 10’s@145-150mph.

1991 jetta, 1.8 20v w/BW s364.

That’ll be about it for the car I think. Not much more to do than awd… but it really seems like a waste of money.

Considering I’m trying to collect the parts to switch from the 3.73 Solid Axel to a 3.27 IRS rear end…I’m expecting to go from mid 12’s to high 12’s @108ish in the Mustang. However, 3.27’s will probably put me right at the rev limiter in 3rd when going through the traps…maybe that extra shift will be worth something???

SHO doesn’t belong on a strip, and I hope to sell it in a few months.

I’d love to see what the '55 will do but I don’t know how comfortable I’d be running that thing up to 100mph…

I would like to get a run in this year if you are in that range.

9.80s If i buy a tether kill switch and get to the drag strip… i need to do valves, exhaust, pc… or maybe i’ll just buy the 09 model.