1/4 Goals 2008 lets hear em!

I Excited for the 2008 season. I want to move to a state where the track is open 365!

in the hatch i would like at least a 10.20 I am going with a smaller turbo(possilly)

The DSM I would like to be into the 9’s consistantly.

lets hear em!

damn, there is no option for 8’s…lol

lol oops i forgot. should have made it 9.999 or quicker

low 11’s maybe a high 10

I’d be thrilled if I could just dip into the 11’s. It did 12.57 with the 5.7L and street tires, so maybe with the 383, the little higher stall that it has, and some stickier tires. Or at least get it to go faster than it’s current 0 mph!

I just want the car to make it down the track under its own power, so 15’s for me

I’m going to say mid-to-high 12’s in the hatch because I have a feeling I’m going to have to re-learn how to drive the car. I hear the setup is capable of less time than that…just don’t know if my driving ability is up to it.

I want to get my car finished, running, tune it on the dyno and then down the track by early spring. Then I’ll worry about et’s.

Low 11s on the new motor/turbo

Same Here…

to go to mason dixen or somewhere with a lower elevation to run my 14.xx and be happy lol

I accept that it probably won’t happen, but I’d love to break into 13’s.

id be happy with a 12.3 or a 12.2…in that area

I’d be happy just to race!

If you make anything over 400whp, i am telling you there is not a chance you will be in the 12’s…

want somewhere in the 11’s on motor, 10’s on spray.

Where’s the “I just want my car to run” option?

11.5’s @ 140+

12’s for me.