1/4 Goals 2008 lets hear em!

I went 12.67 @ 109 in October. I’m hoping to get 12.30s-12.40s with tuning/driving. Then it needs a bottle. It’ll go 11s on NOS. Just not this summer.

I wanna finish the goat.

9.0 bye fall or i will not be happy

??? this sounds funny

Was thinking the same thing.

If the Miata is still around, I’d like to see mid 11’s on motor and high 10’s on spray.

need option for making it down the track! :slight_smile:

12’s for the hatch
and a low 14 for the s2000 keeping it bone stock

my goal is to just not go through more than 2 sets of rear tires a year with the viper.

a high 10 would be as fast as i would want it with a true street tire, all motor, on pump gas…Beaver Run goal is sub 1:05

:stupid: :rofl:…but i’m with u dan

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :kekegay:

I just want to get something to the track…

would like to dip in the 11’s i went 12.1 last year, but i think the real goal is to sell the car to somebody that has time for it

Now that my pain in the nutts Integra is leaving. Hopefully the G20 will hit the high 12’s low 13’s…anything better than the teggy.

well lets see it here hmmmm

you got a
408 iron block
heads
cam
suspension
gears
rear end
converter
intake
exhaust headers
throttle body
nitrous

WOW and your best is 11.3 if that was my best on a heads cam big motor lsX i would hang myself.

there are stock block ls1’s ripping your times a new asshole. but i guess you are too lazy to do research or to cheap to buy real parts.

the only prize you will get is a trophy that says thanks for entering and your shit is a turd complimentary trophy.

since are cars similier not really since you have 42 more cubes. so in a perfect world you should destroy me you have heads cam suspension blah blah. i am sure we can line up for a grudge fuck i mean race this sumer.

i promise you your turd will be flushed

12s first, but ultimately 11s. I’d be happy with an 11.999.

I’d loke to get this heavy pig into the 10.60-10.90 range, and should have the power to do it, and hopefully the traction w/ the all new suspension.

16’s. :rofl:
I just want to get my POS running.

10’s on motor full weight!

I guess I just have to be different. My goal for 08 is to go in a circle in the mid 17s at 102.

I took this pic a few days ago. Hopefully it will be put together within a week or two.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa310/taco42/sprintbuildsmall.jpg

really thats funny atleast his car has made it down the track more then 3 times. lol 9 is funny tho or were u talking 1/8 if so then I take back what I just said.

i am shooting for a 10 second pass this season.

is there more done to the 240 then I know about?