1/4 Goals 2008 lets hear em!

Id be happy with a mid 11…

Im not really looking for a E/T goal, but rather a Trap goal, and i would like to see a 13x mph trap.

Im shooting to make it a quarter mile down the road from my house in my alltrac… not on jeffs trailor.

:bsflag:

good luck:rofl:

hey u know some of us dont live at home and collect a welfare check on a daily basis. Its funny how all u do is run ur mouth and anything that u have was all done by everyone but urself. the day u do ur own setup and build ur own car then u can run ur mouth. Also steves car is running at about 75% being his stall was fucked up. But unlike u he has a life and works for a living so spending time to change things doesnt come easy.

well first of all i have a job but thanks for caring. i am looking to purchase a house.

2nd i am smart enough to know that with mu little knowledge of cars not to build my drag car.

3rd why make excuses

4th its funny how i bought your car and the first time at the track i beat your personal best. maybe it was luck maybe not but with having that car for 4 years you think you would know it.

so just go back and drive your firehawk with the factory ricer wing. maybe have a party for all your followers that your leading into the promise land

also i didn’t start this shit. i just post my goal for 08

thats right u never start anything ur always the innocent one now ur starting to sound like ur biy george. Wow u wanna make fun of my firehawks wing thats funny especially since ur a big nascar guy. If u new the reason for that wing and u were as big of a nascar fun as u say u are u would understand why they wing is on my car. I can say my car is a genuine slp car unlike urs and I can say i did go 11.8 in the orange car on a 90 degree day. Ill out drive u anyday just because u went .040 faster then me on a cooler day dont me crap to me. U might have beat my times in that car but ull never goes as fast as I have.

I want 115+ trap speeds. And I know I’ll see them.

I don’t know… I am pretty public about what is done to my car, should I start sending my modding updates to you?

woo for 15’s

i voted 16’s

but if i get a 400 hopefully much lower

ha i would imagine you would be in the 16’s already

maybe lets say 15’s

Idk what i run, the bmx bike hates the 1/4

I was hoping for 10’s but Capital One said no. Guess I’ll have to settle for
13’s.

I’m hoping just to get my Plymouth out at least once this year. It’ll be quite the change from my 116" wheelbase '64 Dodge to the small 94" on the Plymouth.

Well depending on the power i make im lookin for 9’s if not i will kinda be mad bc my civic went 10.8s on 20psi on a stock block… So i dont see if i do acouple lil thinks and it will be down there

one end to the other

For the firebird.id like to see 13.7 consistantly.
For the GTP hopefully 14’s consistantly but i have a hard time keepin the car from either spining badly or wheel hopin.

asdfhkl