NYIRP results, 5/9

Ugh, so close to 11’s! I got like… 15 passes in. I pulled a bunch of 13.1 @ 90 passes. I was having a hell of a time with my burnouts and getting traction tonight, but I had my best ET ever, and my best trap ever. Here is a run I did against croyishurr:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2395/2479936672_7104bb5c4b.jpg

Sorry thats its hard to read. Here is the important stuff from it:

7.942 @ 94.95 in the 1/8th
12.096 @ 119.37 in the quarter

And here was my highest trap speed run of the night:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3076/2479125817_885b1774ea.jpg

I was going 95.55 in the 1/8th, and 120.17 in the quarter.

Its still just a neon :slight_smile:

–mark

Good stuff man yea my clutch would not hold i think thats what my problem was. First run i just spun the tires then 2nd and 3rd run clutch wouldnt grab for anything.

My times for the day
17.99 @51
14.00 @81
13.99 @96

YEAAAA not to happy

was a fun night… next time I am bringing the bike.

Uh oh :frowning: If you need a hand, let me know, I’ll shoot down and help you out. I want to see what that car can do :tup:

was a fun night. i ran a 13.1@103. not too bad for a deer poop mobile. little more boost next time for sure.

brian

i finaly decided to run my car 100% down the track to see if she would hold and as a result of my time i got booted.lol not quite sure if i wanna disclose the times yet since i know i coulda done better.

Yea its either clutch or lsd not sure im going to have to pull it apart and see whats going on. Turbociv and 95z28 both ran there best times im sure theyll post up soon.

DAMNIT JOHN lol turbociv beat me to the post.

I was fun to watch your car run, It looks so nice and is so quiet. One would never expect to see that car move the way it does. nice work man.

DING DING DING! i pulled the front wheels with the mickey thompson street ET’s…i didnt believe it and still dont…but, rich (letitroll) and greg’s (cobraman04) g/f told me i lifted the front wheels a couple inches off the ground… i was in shock!

the run with mark (neon glh) was my 2nd best of the night…i ran a 12.139 @ 110 with a 1.62 60 ft…so all in all it was a pretty solid night…had a bunch of 12.2’s and 12.3’s, 1 or 2 12.5’s as shown above lol and one run of 12.8 (OUCH!) where i just spun all the way to the 60’ mark (pulled a 2.1 60 ft too :lol:)

mark that fuckin’ thing rips man! jesus christ! i was gettin u outta the hole and by the time i was just passing the 1/8th mile u were catching me and passin’ me right before the end…i was super impressed with that srt-4! mark and reliant turbo (i dont think i caught your name) and marks buddy riding with him, you guys are mad cool :tup: fun time boys lets do it up again!

i wanna go up again when the track is warmer, preferably during the day…ice down the intake/manifold if it gets too hot and see what kind of times i can put down…the car has more in her if i would launched higher (i was goin right around 2500-3000 because of the traction issues as it got cooler)

man. hard to believe a mostly stock neon is faster then that ls1 car.
:snky:

I was the one ridding with mark (my name is Brad). It was nice meeting you guys as well.

Hope you guys enjoyed the Pizza.

nice times guys!

yea that thing is no joke…it friggn rips down the track! for the most part im pretty much stock as well…headers, x-pipe, underdrive pulley and the airbox lid…

no cam, heads or manifold yet…its gonna be scurry when thats done w/ a new rear end and some big boy slicks…after thats said and done its :tspry: time! YAY! lol

cool deal man :tup: def hafta head back out there again!

keeping it for sure now?

yea im gonna hang on to it for now :lol: lancaster on tuesday and tonight sealed the deal for me

lol good deal. make it faster-er :smiley:

Was that you that lined up against a black ss camaro? If so, that was me. Your car fuckin’ scoots lol.

Wish I would have had time to fuck around with tire pressure a little more, but everyone was leaving. I was trying to squeeze the throttle pretty hard out of the hole, about 15-20’ out, but it was a fine line between getting out decent and lighting 'em up.

Eh, new personal best for me but I definitely got some rust to shake off. I banged off the rev limiter once on each one of my runs.

lol its so funny seeing the car with “i hate deer” etched on the fender where the dent is and the thing runs low 13’s :lol:

Good runs guys! I will have to make it next time. I ordered some BMR LCA’s tonight, so maybe my 2.1 and 2.0 60 foots will be a thing of the past