Callouts....

I’d like to see Jesse’s car with a C6 and a 4500rpm stall with some slicks. Easy 6.8-7.0/10.8’s-11.0’s

The video of Jesse’s car is unreal. :tup:

Any of you guys see a '77 Ford Mustang II (Cobra II badges)?

Its my buddy’s car, he ran a 6.82@99.9 with a 1.48 Obnoxiously clean car. He mentioned that we saw some quick street cars there today.

That white fox body was nasty.

Yes, it was cherry red and VERY fast. The tower said he hadn’t had that car out in a few years, I guess he used to be a regular.

So grand am was disgusting!

Anybody have any vids that they are going to post?I had a great time and ran a best of an 7.81.It was great to get in as many runs as you want.I ran 15 times,thats a great bargin a $1 a run.Ya that white mustang was very fast.

[quote=“challengermike,post:47,topic:35434"”]

Anybody have any vids that they are going to post?I had a great time and ran a best of an 7.81.It was great to get in as many runs as you want.I ran 15 times,thats a great bargin a $1 a run.Ya that white mustang was very fast.

[/quote]

I think I ran you once. It was my first run, what’s under the hood? It’s a Super Bee or Coronet right?

man, i wish i could have went today, ehh saturday ill be there for anyone who wants to race me

Ya its a 69 dodge coronet.its a 440 stroked to 499.

paid 5 bucks and got 9 runs it

:tup: lancaster

nice runs guys i wish i could have went ill be out again next year with a new toy!

Last min decided to go

7.9 1.70/1.69 60`

Still tagging the limiter a bunch of times on the 1-2…Go pissed about that and got Chuck to spend some time fucking with it…hopefully its fixed going back on tuesday if I get time 7.7 here I come…

I got vid of Joel and someone (red TA?) i’ll try to post it later. Not great quality

Was it a Red Formula with a ram air hood? If so it was Choko

Yeah, lotsa fun, I ran a best 7.52 @ a lousy 90 MPH!
Damn little 231 CI 6 cylinder…Best 60 was 1.63.
Hey Mike, when I got home I checked my tires, a lot of cords are showing now! Guess their done now huh? I’ll e mail you a pic!

[quote=“challengermike,post:47,topic:35434"”]

[/quote]

Hey Mike, show everyone your best reaction time! Kid pulled a .510 outta his ass! Car ran great mike, nice job.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3653024009380877827

Yes, it was cherry red and VERY fast. The tower said he hadn’t had that car out in a few years, I guess he used to be a regular.

Yeah, he used to race there alot. He still drives that thing on the street ~sometimes~.

Does anyone have vids of the RED '77 Mustang II???

<----- What about me???

N/M