New best :snky:

This was NA, no power adder. My “cam only” same setup, stock unported heads. American racing 1 7/8th headers, fast 92/92, 85mm maf tune New Era, SLP lid w ram air ducts, 6 speed, streetsweeper cam form NewEra. I took the passenger seat out, carpet, conscel and catback/Ypipe. It didn’t drop that much weight I have good light stuff anyway, my carpet is light #12 passenger seat is like 22#. Catback and Ypipe not sure. Had more gas then I would have liked just under 1/2. I was hoping to be lighter but it was just under 3K without me @ 2980 for a 3160 race weight. Da was good but nothing crazy

1st pass I think I missed a gear, but then got in the zone and ripped these off.

raised the shiftlight gained nothing MPH, stock heads, and fast intake limit rpms. peak power is around 6200 I belive with this cam. But raised the 2step a bit :slight_smile: and ripped off better 60’s but missed 3rd the last 3-4 passes in a row :frowning: 1.43 and is movin should be a 10.65

I think I’m #9 or #10 now on the LS1/LS6 cam only list

Nice RT, ET and trap on that second run.

That’s fucking ridiculous. :tup:

nice job man!

:tup:

your an awesome driver to be so consistent :tup:

NICE TUNE

Congrats man!

holy shit

good shit man thats fucking nasty

At least no one comments on “I know what your actually up to you snky bastard” or “i smell race gas” anymore. :lol:

:word:

How much spray was that on?

Congrats on your new best!

congrats

:tup:

wow… i was unimpressed by the 11.5s…

but then i reloaded the page and saw the 10’s…

NICE times :tup:

anyone else get any pics or vid?

Did you change the gears?

stock 3:42’s :tup:

still with 4:30s. wish I had 4:88s

So what was with the one no times pass?