Buget cam only LS1 build

LS1 Fbody, m6. We got it bone stock, making about 290whp.

All the parts we had in stock. Car made great power, and great torque. For not top of the line, big $$$ parts. Budget headers, ported stock TB, 80mm intake (had a LS1 intake). Can upgrade to a 90mm TB/90mm intake later, better header. Would make 450+ whp.

Mods:

SLP lid
NewEra ported stock TB
BBK SSi intake
Patriot gold springs, Ti retainers
Trickflow 4130 chromemoly pushrods
JP Performance double roller timing chain set
Our StreetSweeper cam (custom lobe 23x dur. mild, with great street manners) still have one in stock, not listed on the site. Shop install only.
NewEra ported oil pump
Powerbond underdrive balancer
Pacesetter header (ceramic coated)
Pacesetter Y pipe
SLP loud mouth catback

Full install done in house, on one of the the lifts. Then fully tuned for cold start, street driving, and on the in house 224x dynojet. Fast professional work, only a few day turn around.

Here is the dyno chart. Not bad for the start of the new bigger shop.:party2:

SAE 423whp 396wtq

mmmmm look at that afr

we need a cam. lol

Yeah Stoich or above after 5 grand at WOT.

no your just a retard

Nah don’t think that is the case. I am sure I have been doing this just a bit longer than you have. It is evident by the torque curve. If you don’t believe me try it yourself. More fuel in the topend at WOT will increase torque a good amount. It is real nice how you can’t be civil

Yeah I watched you “tune” a car once (badazzss). You just sit there and stare blankly at a laptop for about a half an hour watching things and doing nothing. You are puzzled by the idle air motor counts and why they are so high. I suggest opening the throttle blades to get the idle back up and resetting the TPS switch by filing the mounting holes, and you are like “oh yeah, we should do that”. A week later you finish the switch and disappear. Be good now, this is a paying members thread, remember what happened last time! I will be heading to New Era very soon for some dyno time, heard nothing but good things from those guys!

That’s great power. +1 on the “you guys need a cam”. Hell, I need one too. :-p

Makes good horsepower, needs more TQ.

Its a flat 13:1 AFR all the way until they let off at 6750 or so… :shrug:

marks right thats more towards 13.1 not 14.7

423/396 seems pretty good to me for a 346 inch motor. Starting the dyno pull and it’s already at 350 ft/lbs, what’s to complain about?

^ Stock heads can’t be any good for making tq on the top end either…

I think that graph looks a little deceiving? Its not the normal 0-100-200-300-400-500-600 Y axis, that would appear to have a “flatter” curve.
Its a lighter 6 speed car also. The owner said “it has too much power” lol.

A larger TB, would be a great improvement on this setup. The engine was coking in the upper rpms.

This isnt my car, for everyone asking me about how I like the new cam. LOL

^^^ I want to see you rock a 12.57 soooo bad, get them tires!

You car went 12.4 :lol: with Cam/th350/dana60/bolt ons…

:lolsign:

and your scared to run me before you get the spray hooked up :lol:

Why don’t you stop talking shit on here and come out to race me oh wait…you won’t till you can get the spray working…obviously a bolt on ls1 with a smoked tranny is to much for you…

Your a wanna be track star just like your buddys…

But please carry on…Your constant stupid jabs have just pissed me off enough to waste a bunch of money on my car.

Now that you went OT with this thread and just got pwned let me bring this back on topic…

Very good results…new era has been putting out a lot of nice stuff lately :tup:

Those are very good numbers for a cam that size.

I got owned huh? Yep I ran a 12.4 last November (10 months ago). You think I still run that? I love when you list my mods. A th350 doesn’t make your car faster dipshit, it makes it slower than a 4L60. A car will usually 60 foot at least .1 slower all other things equal. Go look up the first gear ratios if you don’t believe me.It just happens to be much stronger, longer lasting, and the parts/converters are cheaper. A dana60 doesn’t make your car faster either, it adds weight. I’m not scared to run you, you are just a sneaky stupid little twerpy fuck. You fucking suck off to ANYONE who can give you something. Whenever you start to play nice with someone it just means you want something. “Oh shit I need a tranny tune, let’s be nice to JnJ and Chuck”, “Oh damn, New Era is making a bolt-on LS car fast, hey studderin how’s it going buddy?” You are fucking pathetic. I can see myself running you N/A and you running a hidden 100 shot, cause thats the type of dickbag that you are. 2 years ago you said your car ran a 12.2x at 116. Was that on the bottle that you don’t have? Anytime you want to talk in person let me know :wink:

Keep them LS secrets to yourself studderin it’s good for business!

:lol:

so many sig quotes in there.

^ lol