C5 - Dyno 441whp cam only

Thanks to Mike at New Era for hours of tune time and 42lb injectors as we hit 95% on the stock injectors . We will do the fine tune come spring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tosLEnk65hM

Trex Cam. 100% Stock 241 heads. Just PRC Double Springs and TSP Pushrods.

More to update whithen the next week or 2

nice! Hopefully we shall get some more vids come spring/summer

full list of supporting mods? I know you didn’t do this with stock headers.

oh and F U … at this rate i’ll reinstall everything on my sleeping beast to smoke you in the spring.

Are you going to install some 4.56 gears to take advantage of the power band?

3.90’s will be perfect. I did some testing with the cam. most people have issues or read this cam sucks out of the hole and low end.

Under extreme testing i did. i have no isssues. and still on 3:42’s at the moment.

I will also spray it. it will run 10’s cam only. and we will see how much i push it with n20

OBX Version 2 long tubes. Under drive Pulley. Cam/ and new era mike’s tune skills.

put your shit together. lets roll! did i mention i weigh 500 hundred pounds less then your vette? <3 :roflpicard:

:tup: getting your shit together

:headbang:

car sounds great

glad i could help!!!

:tup:

edit: HOW MUCH do you have into this?

$? well. for pats labor. i promised him, you would give him BJ’s for 6 months.

i have less then 3k into my car total. wheels,tires,cam,shifter,paint,etc etc

budget racing corvette style :lol:

Great job man! I had 4.10s on my trex build and they were great. 3,90s will work great on the bottle IMO. :tup:

Oh and add me to the list of people who are gonna smoke you this year. :snky:

bring it! :shoot:

Awesome numbers considering the stock 241s :tup:

Wait so is this that cam that Ed bought from my buddy James? I think Pat had it for a few? If so then it is the cam OUT OF MY f-body that went 10.3 at 136 on a 150 wack FYI. lil trivia for ya haha

If not

I am still gonna smoke you.

great numbers for a simple build. Ive tried calling new era multiple times to get injectors tested but noone ever answers any phones over there. 10’s on 441whp?

and a little shot. this is choko we’re talking about here.

I went 11.2 with 9 less hp NA. Also look at what studderin is doing NA lol. LS1 POWAAAAAAA!!!

just remeber my car is/will be 26xx lbs <3

so. yes easy 10’s na. 9’s on my love juice :lol:

yes i have sloppy 5ths.

its gonna suck when your old cam in my car beats you hahaha