Callout jt76

Here we go again, lol.

Here are the rules take it or leave it…

1. 1/8th mile run at the track or street don’t matter to me. You spray me with whatever you got i’ll run you N/A. You cry the blues about the launch, but you will EASILY have over 500rwhp. Once you get to the 100foot mark, you’ve got 560 feet to run me down. Go borrow some 15inch tires.

2. 1/4 mile run spray vs. spray

Just to clarify a few things about my car, because spermula keeps getting it wrong.

1.I run FUCKING DRAG RADIALS just like you, not slicks, period. I have never had slicks on my car, ever, I don’t need any tickets. They are Hoosier DOT tires, they work great, so did my BFG’s.
2. My car is a street car too, I drive it all the time. Ask Jesse, ask camarojoe, Pauly, etc…I have taken the car everywhere this summer.
3. My car is not as gutted as you think. It is light for an f-bod, but I could easily take out another 200-300lbs. Drag brakes, spindles, k-member, a-arms, wipers, sound deadening in the dash, radio, speakers, panhard brace, manual brakes, manual rack, some clutter under the hood, old wiring harness shit, etc…I would guess it to be about 3150ish maybe a little more. With me in it its 3350ish. Those cars you see on tech that are 2600-2800 rock wilwood brakes, chromoly k-members and a-arms, are 100% gutted, no wipers, no radio, no nothing, just what is needed to race. That ain’t my car.

:ohyeah:

In for the results.

bring the vert!!! lol.

lol, no.

There is more tension on this site then when daddy punched mommy In the face at the dinner table.

in for results…

ps. callout was solid up until "Just to clarify a few things about my car, because spermula keeps getting it wrong. "

no need to discuss specifications.

I just don’t want to hear any stupid excuses. Slicks, gutted, etc…It’s a lighter than normal f-bod with drag radials. It’s not so uncommon like they try to make it out to be.

word…

Im still here for results…

I think when he said no the first time you were to stupid to comprehend it…

where’s the first call out…

whyd he say no?

First, fuck off, you bench racer. The closest you get to the car scene nowadays is watching an in car video of studderin. Second, I added a 1/4 mile run in case you missed it.

Sorry some day I will be in my 30s…Still living in an apartment…have a shitty job…and have two sweet LT1s…:gay:

BUT I WILL BE ALL UP IN THE FUCKING CAR SCENE SWEEEEETTTTT

I thought he made it clear he wasn’t running at the track? He also needs a new clutch.

I have a house.

Get out of this thread, you have nothing to add here.

Besides the fact your thread is irrelevant…

JT already said no in the other thread and you decided you must have the last word…

However BigEd said he would run you…

:lolsign:

I thought the clutch was okay again? im confused now

LOL dont miss the drama one bit. Sup joelster

its easier to just watch these days bob. Im switching to two wheels soon.