Callout #3 - Paul Sponger from PMP

JT76…may wanna re-evaluate that sig of yours.

Paging LZ

and why is that?

Because you’re backing down to an NA LT1 car with your nitroused LS1…

Has nothng to do with the engines it has to do with the rest of the car. Swap nothing but engines in these cars and see what happens.

Arguement invalid

LS1’s only can pwn on 1320 against an LT1?

Borrow some slicks.

i will run an 8.2 @ 103 mph :lol:

I know what i am and am not capable of as a driver. Guarantee he will not run me from a roll with me on the bottle, and i wouldn’t blame him… Obviously a car that is set up for the track with a stalled auto is going to come out on top in the 1/8th mile over a car like mine… shit LZ/big ed’s formula will beat me in the 1/8th mile and then 10 feet later i go by it like its standing still.

Again im not a fucking retard to do a race i know i am going to loose. All things aside, the Ls1 is a far superior engine in every respect, hence my sig.

But I thought the LS1 was able to overcome all other obstacles (excuses) that JT76 threw out to why he won’t run?

Plain and simple i am not running from a stop, not at the track, not on the street, are you illiterate? end of fucking discussion

He wimped out from running ChrisH last year as well. I guess the LT1’s scare him.

He should sell that 9-inch rear because he certainly doesn’t need it. You aint going to break a 10-bolt from a roll, or from a 2.0 60 foot time. Might as well give it to someone who can actually put it to use.

Let’s do this!!!

I guess there are only 2 really good T56 drivers in all of nyspeed, yourself and studderin.

I’ll run ya joelster. Stalled vs stalled, auto for auto.

:tup: Ed you better gut it and spray the piss out of it!!!

when did i ever back down from running Chris H? The night me and cobraman were going to run i wanted to run him but PMP still had his car running like dick sack.

If you want to see who has the faster car lets do a roll race. Im just not going to enter into something i know i have no chance in winning.

Or can your gutted heads cam Lt1 pmp dream machine not keep up with a cam only full weight jnj scammed trans am?

goooooooooooo ed lol

btw chris H with a 383 stroker heads cam mini tubbed caged stalled auto PMP creation went 7.3 @ 92 mph to my stock bottom end with cam car 7.62 @ 94 N/A

this car ran 7.5’s N/A with cory at the wheel

I guess it’s comments like these that get me going. We all know the LS1 is a better engine, so why continue ot bring up the fact that the LT1 in Joelsters car has some bolt on parts? BTW…you’ve got a cam and exhaust swap going on with your car, if I’m not mistaken you haven’t touched the heads…therefore it sounds like you two aren’t so far removed with how built the engines are.

Stop it with the full weight/gutted crap. Big deal, someone took the route to get a faster car by eliminating some weight rather than go with something like, oh say, nitrous.

And lastly, you’re still talking smack yet you won’t accept his challenge. Grow a set, give him a run…

BTW, I ran Joelster a few years back knowing full well what I was going up against. I lost, but really didn’t give a shit. If anything I came away more impressed with his car. Maybe you would learn a thing or two from him…

yeah our setups are fucking identical moron :roll2:

He has aftermarket cylinder heads, a stalled auto and a gutted car, and wants to run me at the 1/8th mile, again, im not a fucking idiot, i know what i and my car can and can not do. Joel wants to run me on a playing field where i am not going to win. I will run on MY TERMS. I will run him from a roll, joel can take it or leave it.

None of this concerns you, so fuck off

So jt should run him knowing that he would not keep up at the track seeing as the other car is more set up for it? Seems like a :tup: to jt for admitting and common sense. Roll would be nice to see.