Turbociv VS Psycopjv

well, made a few runs with pat tonight and i must say his car moves out very nice. More so then i expected. great job pat.

https://vimeo.com/12070112

SEX! ive heard pats car rip before nothing new lol but that turbo bmw sounds fawkin dope!

im assuming pat was whackin’ it with the juuuuice?

Naw Pat was NA and John was on low boost and pump gas tune.

:snky:

:tup:

nice guys :tup:

Sweet!

:tup:

did I hear you miss 2 gears?

Yes, He was/is having problems getting into gear.

sounds like my car now… sweet run though :tup:

two badass cars!

i was wondering what was going on tuesday night with your car.[COLOR=“Silver”]

Shit, john we gotta race.

I’ve been waiting for a clash of the turbo bmw titans.

Im having a realy tough time figuring out whats wrong with my clutch/trans setup. I miss every gear shift and it takes sometimes a few attempts to get it into gear. I was gunna go to the track fri but not with my shifting issues. id be lucky to run 11’s.

yea, as soon as i figure shit out so i can show people the true potential.:smiley: 4th gear is fucking retarded fast.lol

i’m telling you lets try making that master adjustable. you are def not disengaging the clutch all the way. Then we can make another video where you absolutely decimate me. You vs Newman is gonna be one of the best clashes ever.

Ya. check that…

jack the car up, drive a little in 1st, clutch in. stop the tires with brakes. rev up 3-5-7K??? rpms with clutch in (still in gear) and see if wheels roll.

You didn’t change the size of the slave or master, did you?

BMW sounds awesome. :tup:

Damn, that really makes me miss my E36…

Car sounds good.

p.s. no horns makes for a guessing game on when to go

John, have you removed the restrictor or lock valve that slows the flow of fluid during shifting?