First trip to the track on setup and turned out pretty well!

Well, i finally took the car to the track with it setup the right way. The track conditions were less than perfect, which gave me some traction problems in 1st/2nd. But I ended up running 4 full passes. 10.0@150, 9.76@150, 10.1@139, 9.79@151… and the car is good to see another day! These passes were made at my base boost (32psi). I tried to turn it up on the last one, but it didnt raise it. Now, I just need to go to a well prepped track.

And to all the haters… I told you it was just a matter of time :slight_smile:

Jon

And if anyone has or know someone that has the videos of the runs, I would appreciate it if they could get it to me! thanks

congrats…seen your car on a crappy day…still badass to watch

congrats man! What were your 60 foot numbers like?

congrats. now talk shit freely at will.

side note, u still game to run from a dig on the street?

be sure to update your timeslip info for the database too!

wow do you have sooooooo much left in that car! 150mph traps is sickstel man! very impressive. you the one pushin like 1300hp or something ridiculous like that?

good luck next time and hopefully you can hoook up soon

Good passes,
I would be the stupid domestic guy next to you on first pass that shredded his drive shaft in the trans am.
Nice burnout, I could barely see staging beams lol!
When smoke cleared you were gone and I was stuck holding my shaft in my hand.

Impressive times. :cool:

congrats man!

Nice. Haven’t seen the car in a while. When were you planning to be up the track again?

Congrats again JP… and to Gearhead who laughed in the previous post for JP asking how the track prep was at PRP… ur an idiot. I was suppost to go for a ride in the car after the track, but its so stupid fast that I think im gonna hold off for a little while!

I would not want to even imagine racing this car from a roll… thats like digging your own grave.

1.61’s

wow! thats awesome

Definatly… plus 151mph… that is a sub 9 sec car easily, with a little practice and BETTER TRACK PREP

shaggy’s mustang > supra from a roll :D:D:D

single digit times is very impressive, good luck getting it even lower.

awesome numbers

yeah… my money is on shaggy :stupid: :eek:

wow…awsome man…post pics of that fucker and a video if you have one

:eek4:
awesome work, i would love to see this in person