Congrats to SteelCTYSupra (JP)

I wanted to congratulate Jon on his new best pass. Jon called me at 8 tonight to let me know… 8.99@158mph!!! On a stock 6 speed transmission! Im sure there will be a video soon. CONGRATS :beer:

holly shit!#!@#$%!

congrats

wow, that is so sick…

yup, still no stroker motor… 3.0L

holy shit.

wow congrats

jeeez that car is brutal

thats insane. what turbo?

fuckin huge t-88 i think

Thanks Mark!

and thanks everybody, the car has come a long way from running on 18" drag radials and no 2 step to this!!

The greddy t-88 is actually a 70mm turbo. I am running a GT47-88 … the pass was on all boost and a failing turbo.

Here is the in car vid!!

that has got to be soooo fun! trailor only or street car?

Street car man. I’ve been driving this thing all over the place and have taken part of a handful of street races… Shit i still have a 1000watt system in teh damn thing. :slight_smile:

thats honestly incredible. That 6 speed really is a good trans. and for you not to have 2 step… wow… what was your 60ft?

yea, the stock tranny is really stout. I had a 2 step now, you have to leave with boost on that turbo or your not going to far. 60 ft was 1.41

Street car man. I’ve been driving this thing all over the place and have taken part of a handful of street races… Shit i still have a 1000watt system in teh damn thing.

what the hell do you street race? busa’s with bigbore kits, weight reduction and nitrous and/or turbo???

i see very little out there on the street capable of hangin with that

go challenge the hot rod pump gas guys. the fastest ones in there are mid low 8’s at 160-162ish. youll be good competition and probly more streetable

and to be honest, i would have thought you had a bigger turbo than that. like 80mm turbo or something. i have heard of alot of T88 supras that arent anywhere near that fast haha
very nice job! i’d love to see your car

congrats

to say you are flying is a under statement

nice to see all that hard work and money is now finally paying off for ya

its not a t88,

The greddy t-88 is actually a 70mm turbo. I am running a GT47-88 … the pass was on all boost and a failing turbo.