i'd like to see...

we were talking the other day after sport compact nite about cars that are in the 10’s import wise. i think i would like to see kurt brown and his evo vs. the steel city supra. i think it would be a good race. im giving the edge to kurt since that man can drive the balls off of anything he gets in.

DSM ownage would ensue

those aren’t the only 10 second cars… plus the supra is a 6cy… so might as well have him run a built GN to realize the power and speed what a turbo’d 6 can do.

good point

yea i know they arent the only 10sec ones i just thought that might be a close race between the two.

king of the streets has yet to even run this season

i thought he did…running only a 11 or something like that

I think he meant 10 sec pass

right… i have yet to see a 9 or a 10 from him or a 1000 hp dyno mark.

and you probably never will, he always seems to have issues

he was supposed to tune last friday so obviously he didn’t hit the 1000whp. jay has pics of his turbo though and it huge

1000hp and hes still on a 6spd tranny? i hear alot about this car but have never seen it in person or heard of him running anyone. i guess from what i hear he just cant seem to keep the thing together longer than a week or two.

maybe he feels the need to compensate for something :kekegay:

JP’s a good kid, so im not going to tear him down. You have to realize, ya it does take money and he’s lucky enough to have it. Then also, you can’t just put around town in a fully built 1000hp supra and have it not act funny or break stuff. It’ll take more time and research to get his car figured out and dialed in. I mean, having thrown it together and then been immediatly jumped on why it doesn’t run 9’s and doesn’t make 4 digit dyno numbers is rough. Let the poor kid gather all the shit up that everyone knocks out of him and give him time to get the car right. SHEEEEEEEEESH.

…and i dont think the turbo is that big. I would have went with a larger compressor at least, but what he went with is about the best street/strip turbo/bang for the buck setup to get.

are you retarded. that is a GT42 or GT47 which is well good for over 1000whp easy.

also he had the car tuned by a tech at AEM that he flew here for the simple purpose of tuning the car so if it didn’t do 1000whp then something is wrong

ontop of what sam just said… your boy JP is the one that came on here talking shit and claiming these numbers and times prior to even starting the work…

i think people ride his balls because he was a big talker until he actually started the work (or whoever did) and realized it’s not that easy.

truth

and honestly if you pay the guy who designed the EMS system you use to fly across the country the power it makes is probably all it is capable of

I knew he got it tuned once, but im not all up on his nuts to know his everymove.

Ya, he came on saying he had a built ass supra… WHAT DO U EXPECT THIS FORUM TO DO???

…and last i thought it was an sp71 kit … I :dunno:

they he only broke stuff 5 times since then. the SP77 did 8xxwhp and a cam gear fell off in texas.

he has a GT47R I believe now

ahh… like i said, im not all up on his nuts. :finger: