Hey Bluemeaniefag

Hey fag, nice post

first off get your shit straight…

who are you?
how do you know me?
how do you know my car?
and how do you know what happened over a year ago?

yes a bolt off the valve cover fell into the timing belt case and made the timing belt skip… but im sure your 7th sense would of detected that. :rolleyes:

Hey. one point, atleast when my car broke, it still ran … and still made over 600rwhp with the timing that off… so fuck off, your car breaks and leaks oil … and you didnt even do anything to it… you just drive it…

and you shouldnt talk shit about my car … when you pussied out about racing me that night at wild buffalo’s … fag

… and yeah, im not going to deny derek has helped me with my car in the past… what? u just popped out of your fat fuckin mom with all the knowledge in the world about cars? you have to learn it somewhere…

… so fuck you right in your skinny little redheaded ass… right now i am building up my car… (by myself)… to have more power than 10 of your fuck DSM’s put together…

… so have a great thanksgiving… and eat a dick … BITCH!

oh yeah and 95greenZ your a Bitch too! :finger2:

oh yeah one more thing…

and if you got something with my car … or me …

why not say something to my face??? God knows you wont, ull just hide behind your computer.

… and when you do see me at the track or something, youll act like nothing is wrong.

.pussy. :greddy:

dude I have my own problem with kurt but seriously either take some vailum or eat a bullet. This shit is getting old. Especially from some one who is telling him to talk to you in person. You screaming on a damn message board and giving him reason to fight over the net instead of just finding him and confronting him…

wheres ur motor???:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

does fries come with that?

Free hot sauce :dunno:

… hey man, i didnt start this shit with kurt, he came out to me… and obviously made it a point to start shit…

i have met this guy before, and yea he acts like your best friend in person. Then he thinks he is big and bad on Pittspeed…

… but ill confront him face to face, no big deal to me…

… doubt ill have luck convincing him to do the same… but some people are just like that…

1 monitor, 1 keyboard, 1 mouse… ZERO BALLS! :down:

its back bitch! … and just keep your talking…

… youll regret it.

You missed your chance on tuesday to meet us:rolleyes: were you :scared:

Us > you

i got balls!!!

why?

… youll see

?

is that a threat ?

after i saw that picture of you… jesus…

i dont ever want to meet you…

that is over a 1.15 drive. just to make fun of you guys… not worth it, they do have some good wings in butler though :wink:

and your calling brian a bitch :rolleyes:

Sorry but you are acting like the child. Not to mention I’m pretty sure brain could crush you with one hand but you’d probably have mommy and daddy sue him so he won’t…

oh yeah

:ban:

its a promise, im going to piss all over him this summer… street or track. period.

you have a super dooper quick supra

you bore me.

who the hell is brian?? that was directed towards kurt :doh: