Tonight on 19

Anyone here rolling a black supra turbo and 2 black 1st gen dsm’s tonight on Rt19N? yea, we got whooped on by the supra tahts all. nice rides :wink:

brad… year on the supra??

well brad, lemmie think, Supra > VW :smiley:

its like you racing me on mcknight that day heh:tounge:

Originally posted by BlkP42E

or me racing you that day :tounge:

brad what car were you in??? did you get your car back?!

Originally posted by JeffWels
brad… year on the supra??

93-98 2nd gen. looked like Jet black w/ big wing and probly veilside bodykit. probly from out in Cranberry area

Originally posted by JeffWels
brad what car were you in??? did you get your car back?!

der white Audi. And no, lets not discuss my car (sore subject) and the 1+ month that its been in the shop for painting the front end! :frowning: I’m going to go down there today and steal my car back and if they put up a fight Im calling the police and reporting it stolen then telling them were they can find it. Its not my fault he fucked it up and is avoiding contact. BAD BUSINESS!! :mad: :mad:

that didn’t count! I didnt have my exhaust on then :smiley: :rolleyes:
besides the VW is much faster than the Audi was. Round 2 nugga:tounge:

Originally posted by scfb518t

der white Audi. And no, lets not discuss my car (sore subject) and the 1+ month that its been in the shop for painting the front end! :frowning: I’m going to go down there today and steal my car back and if they put up a fight Im calling the police and reporting it stolen then telling them were they can find it. Its not my fault he fucked it up and is avoiding contact. BAD BUSINESS!! :mad: :mad:

should of went to roberts auto body!!! had my shit done in 3 days :tounge:

Originally posted by turbovw18
should of went to roberts auto body!!! had my shit done in 3 days :tounge:

Im sure if i took it to a real shop it would be done like that too but I decided to cut corners and let an accquaintance handle the task. I figured it would take at least 4 weeks to work after hours on a slow pace. I dropped it off the 15th of Feb, made 2 car payments and insurance payments on it, got more parts in the mail but still havent seen it for at least a month now, dude isnt calling me back but i kow hes getting the voicemails cause I had other people call and hes called them back next day…do you feel my pain?!?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone here rolling a black supra turbo and 2 black 1st gen dsm’s tonight on Rt19N? yea, we got whooped on by the supra tahts all. nice rides :wink:

BACK ON TOPIC:)

you think the Audi had a hard time keeping up?!?

you should have seen me and Jesse (2g Integra) trying to catch up…

Bring it

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
you think the Audi had a hard time keeping up?!?

you should have seen me and Jesse (2g Integra) trying to catch up…

maybe too much downforce from the wing:D

maybe too much downforce from the wing:D

:smiley:

Locations :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shaggy
Locations :rolleyes:

rt. 19? it’s 1000 miles long…:rolleyes:

There is a black aniv. supra that i’ve been tinkerin on. he’s from butler and im pretty sure i know who the 2 dsm’s are also.

The supra is single t72 with mods and makes 597hp at 22psi. Amazingly easy to work on…hopefully i’ll get to help him get some more hp out of it.

Originally posted by gearhead
There is a black aniv. supra that i’ve been tinkerin on. he’s from butler and im pretty sure i know who the 2 dsm’s are also.

The supra is single t72 with mods and makes 597hp at 22psi. Amazingly easy to work on…hopefully i’ll get to help him get some more hp out of it.

yea we met these guys out at beaverun today. i can see why the supra whips now:eek3:

Is the supra guy the guy that used to have the turbo M3?

Originally posted by Darkstar
Is the supra guy the guy that used to have the turbo M3?

yup. hes like a pro golfer or something. I fealt bad for the kid cause he had to stand there for like 2 hours talking to random heads that kept asking him questions lol at least he was cool about it.

yup. hes like a pro golfer or something. I fealt bad for the kid cause he had to stand there for like 2 hours talking to random heads that kept asking him questions lol at least he was cool about it.

Yeah, you should have seen the guy with the Skyline down here in Ocean City last summer. I walked over to him and talked to him about it a little bit, and then some kids came over and starting going on and on about it, it took them 10 minutes to figure out it wasnt a pimped out 240SX… so he looked at me and said “welp, time to move to the next parking lot… see ya around”

lol, i felt bad for the kid. Not that bad though, because his R32 + T66 > DSM + 16G

:hs: