And yet another Newbie

What’s up guys? I’ve been on this site a few times but finally registered tonight as I’ve been bored with the sites I usually troll through. I love all cars, imports and domestics. I currently own a red 95 Singled Supra. Anyway, I’m getting it all back together (again) and should be hitting up PRP sometime soon!
-Bob

p.s. Brian, you there man?

I’ve seen two Red MK4 Supras around my area. Is yours automatic or not? That will narrow it down.

Welcome!

Welcome to the site. Post some pics of the Supra when you can.

welcome

Mine is the auto. I’ve heard there is another guy up here with a red Supra built by Titan, although I’ve never seen it. Here’s some pics, please excuse the quality:

hi

yo

Welcome …saw the car at wexford very nice set up

i saw the other red one at wexford on the import night. not this one? the car didnt seem to run for shit stalled like 4 times when he was pulling out.

Were you the guy that was there last friday. I was the guy with the srt8 that was with deon (red z06) and gates (silver supra). Your car is rediculous. You have to bring it out a night and get some runs in. You have a bit more hp but im sure there will be some good runs. What did you put down on pump gas?

very sharp looking supra. Nicely done!!!

what size turbo is that on there?

Thanks for the welcome’s everyone. Rogue & BigMack, my car was not out there last Friday night, it’s actually been down for a couple of weeks for some work being done to it. Steel city, it must have been the other car you saw. I’ve never had it to a show or anything like that. The only place people see my setup is at the track, although I have shown a few people that asked when I’m out somewhere. Quick, it’s a dbb 71gts, perfect setup for the auto trans.

nice precision turbo you got there!! If i read their site right shows the pt70gtsDBB good for 900. Should be good canidate for solid street car

why would you downgrade from two turbos to one? :rofl:

Stupid ricers.

I’ve seen the car around in North Park and around Wexford. Looks good.

I moved to Wexford late last year and have been to N. Park a few times with the Sup. I don’t drive it often, about 2,500 miles so far this year. Got to keep it emissions exempt! And thanks.

It is very streetable with the 71mm. I’ve never gotten a clean dyno pull on it (damn boost leaks) but b/c I have a 4l80e and a 4,000 stall, it won’t lay down anywhere near 900rwhp on a mustang dyno. My guess is that it would be closer to 650 rwhp.

I haven’t gotten anyone to ask me that yet.

my bad i guess. Dont see too many supras around these parts so when you see one red one i guess i figured you were that same guy. The other one was a 6 speed with a t88 turbo and i believe he said 1053rwhp on race gas. Nonetheless your car is sick as hell. Only 7 supras around this area that i know of. 3 on this board, and 1 black one from greensburg w’ 800rwhp , another black one that is riced out from greensburg, gates silver one from penn hills getting single turbo swap right now , and that other red one. Rare cars imo. Theres a couple non turbo ones running i see also but those dont count :slight_smile:

I know of 6 in the area, didn’t know about the guy in Penn Hills. I appreciate the compliments on the car. I’ve owned it since 2005 when it was 100% stock and I’ve brought it a long way from there.

welcome:beer: & Im here

The red one at Wexford is the Titan built car (Judging from the TITAN valve cover :))

Welcome!
Met you at PRP Last year for one of the Tnt’s when track staff yelled at you for running a 10.xx, I have a black GTO