And yet another Newbie

I can see how it’s confusing since there’s 2 of us in Wexford with red Supras. Sound Performance in Chicago did the tuning on my ride. Being asked to not run all out last year kind of put a damper on me working out the bugs with my car. I put a sparco harness bar and 4 point harness in there now to make him happy.

Yeah, I read a lot of threads here. Missed this one though. Fast cars aren’t my big hobby so I don’t have much to say for the most part -so I keep quiet. It is fun to break up a day reading at the least.

Nice looking Supra , sounds like a strong setup as well.

Playing the innocent role. Get out of the new member section.
You never post here, don’t start.

you added what… 400-450hp?

so you should have dropped from mid 13’s to mid 12’s now, right?

Very smart tranny option. Who built the 80e? and What manufactor stall are you running

right… :rolleyes:

FLT built the transmission and Sound Performance in Chicago installed and tuned it. The stall is a hybrid converter and was made by whoever SP uses for their 4l80e kits… not sure who it is.

would you know what level FLT it is? has it gave you any issues? ive been considering a FLT 80e level 5

Just think only 600 more hp and you’ll be in the 11’s!

Or I could just stay in the 12-13’s and tell everyone I drive a vette!

You’d probably be better off. Think of all the money you would save.

No that’s my car.

Well, when I was running in the 12’s, it ran me the price of the car, low 20’s plus around $1,600 for a full exhaust, intake kit, Greddy BCC, and M.T. E.T. Street Radials… I don’t think a Vette would have saved me any money for the performance. Plus there’s only 7 supras in the area, as opposed to seeing 10 Vettes everytime I drive anywhere. I made the right choice.

Does it piss you off that almost all of them are faster than yours?

Welcome…nice supra

welcome

Does it piss you off that yours isn’t one of them? Where are all of these fast vettes you speak of? I didn’t see any running quicker than me last time I was at PRP.

:rofl:

I’m just busting your balls buddy. I love MKIV’s. However, a kid I kinda know that lives up here in the sticks has one that would put a serious hurting on ya.

There’s a red one I see all the time at Northpoint.

Yeah, I was trying to feel ya out. :slight_smile: I’ve heard there’s another Supra out there that’s not quite as modified as mine, thought maybe you were getting them confused. Are you talking about JP? I was running 10’s last year with a small shot off the line and a boost leak, I don’t know how many other guys have 9-10 second street cars. By the way, I do realize I don’t have the fastest street car, I just haven’t seen a lot out when I’ve been to the track. There’s always someone quicker.