Congrats to SteelCTYSupra (JP)

holy fuck

Big time congrats man. That’s movin’

His turbo is WAY bigger than a T-88… When Greddy released those turbos, they just named them the T88, not nowhere near an 88mm wheel, its a 70mm true wheel named as an 88. Garrett turbos names are the true diameter, hence my PTE74GTS, is an actuall 74mm wheel which is bigger than a T88. Also the Greddy T88 is a T4 flanged turbo, JP’s GT47-88 is a T6 flange which is huge. His GT47-88 is a TRUE 88mm turbo which means its 18mm bigger than the T88… which is a VERY big difference.

There are a lot of street cars that will give Jon a run for his money, Joes GTTT for example making 1400+rwhp, turbo busas, TT Vipers, TT Z06’s, etc… but for the size of the motor, Jons car is remarkable. It has came a very long way… I can remember being one of the only people standing next to him at the track when he had his old setup that broke the rear end and people were laughing saying, this thing is suppost to have 1000hp, blah blah blah…Supra is just a dyno queen, etc… Now that the car performs everyone loves it…

i wouldnt say that, some may but not everyone. its great he went those time especially for the AMOUNT of money he has into it. i personally wouldnt spend that much but some may. so not everyone loves that car but most will say congrats

your right you really cant say everyone loves it, because oviously that is not true, but a lot of people dogged that car and im just glad that it ran respectable. Jon only has a lot of money into that car because he changed the setup on it so many times. Granted the current setup still costs some major money. Imagine that car with a T400!

dude he went 8’s that is god damn sick!@#

shifting at that, his trap really wasent even as high as it should have been!
sick sick street car

indeed

awsome man nice video as well good job!!!

All I can say is holy shit! … That was impressive as all hell. Congrats dude!!

Mark … hows your car doing? … I know Metzner pretty well and I thought we said something happened recently. Not sure tho?

Yeah his car is just unreal.

My car is still sitting where it was when we blew a rod through the block, I had to think a lot as to which way I wanted to build it and what goals I wanted to achieve. I think I finally decided which way I wanted to go. I just want a solid reliable mid to high 9 second street car on just boost. Im in no hurry to rush the build as my main goal is reliabilty.

lol copy his build and use less booost or smaller turbo and you should be easy 9’s and fairly reliable

If I copied his setup there would be no reason than to run the same boost he is running, lol. His turbo is a T6 frame turbo which is huge… I think his base boost (the lowest he can possibly run) is 33 or 35, which means you definatly have to run race gas. My setup I have now is capable of 9’s with 800rwhp.

awesome. best of luck on your new setup. cant wait to see some results from it.
would you want to run a bigger turbo at abit less boost to make more power than you previously had?

nope, you want to stay in the turbos efficiency.

thats awesome JP!

That is smoking… Did i see 128mph in the 1/8? :bigok:

:wink: … and it only took me 3 seconds to get from the 1/8 mile to the 1320. :slight_smile:

jp thats retarded sick!!! congrats buddy. i think you shoulnt have any problem with willy.

i wouldnt mind seeing this 100k car vs nitrous junkies ride in 07

We already have lined up … we had 2 races. First race he couldnt keep his car on the road and the 2nd race he missed a gear… .So there is no more “supra slayer” in Orlando :slight_smile: