Congrats to SteelCTYSupra (JP)

what does Willy have?

JP … Congrats again … Thats just sick man!!

Mark … Good luck with everything man. Metzner has told me a lot about your car … But I’ve never gotten to see it. Maybe I’ll get to check it out one day

A 99 or so mustang. With a 331 Dart Motor, t-56 tranny, 76mm turbo, and nitrous.

good i never liked him. the only supra he would ever really race would be jesus’ supra. race joes ass now

nice,good kill

:cool:

Im not 100% but I think that pass MIGHT have made him the worlds 2nd fastest 6 speed supra, ryan woon has the fastest, then it was cody in 2nd, but his best was a 9.05… correct me if im wrong Jon?

Well, there has been 3 people/4 cars that have made it into the 8’s in a full weight 6spd.

Ryan Woon - 8.62@171
Cody Phillps (Ryan Woon Driving) 8.87@167
Paul Efantis (not sure if its full weight) - 8.97@167
Jon Pratkanis - 8.99@158

So its a pretty elite list… and im glad i could be a part of it.

your car is doin some good times there! those other guys got near 10mph+ on you which is alot more power, but they only marginally faster.

et>mph

awesome times :bigthumb:

:bigthumb:

I totally forgot about Pauls car… I knew your car was up there, I wasnt counting woon driving codys car… thats not fair, cause cody never ran that time!

wow, like i said before, wow. that is so sick. i love supras, they are so fast. what is your ultimate goal? was that it? or are you shooting even lower.

that was run at bmp correct. the tr sign gives it away

Is this Jons car?

http://www.tunedbycft.com/videos/wolverinevsjp.wmv

yup

congrats jp

nice runs,but(to me) u didnt beat him till its a DIG run!:grouphug:

u need to get a clean race to claim victory

DAM! congrats