First trip to the track on setup and turned out pretty well!

On those runs at 32psi, i am making somewhere in the range of 1000-1050rwhp. That is pretty much base power for my car and has alot of power left in it!!

But thanks to everyone! I is definetly a handfull driving it down the track and trying to stay in my lane :slight_smile: … but with better track prep and more seat time, as mark said. I should be good to go.

As racing from a dig on the street… I would try it. but i dont know how it would work out. I would be down to try though :slight_smile:

Thanks whitey! I tried to do it, but the actual submit page doesnt load …

here is the info if you want to do it.

TURBO - 1050rwhp - 1.66 - 6.5@118 - 9.76@151

you had to make more than 4 passes or your numbers are off because i got a phone call last night right after your 2nd run cuz you went 14.xx and 11.xx or was there another black poopra up there last night with a chute

ur a douchebag… why not show up at the track instead of getting your information from phone calls. The car ran those exact times stated in his 1st post… I was there, I witnessed them… I have the videos… he has the slips.

:booty: i’m in va beach ass…i was just askin if he made more runs than 4, and the kid called me askin me what jps supra looked like because a black one at prp last night with a chute went 14.xx and 11.xx at the time he called me wtf is wrong with askin if there was another one up there running those times?

insane!! very impressive!

yeah mark was sending up dates all night those were his times for sure.

JP congrats and is your car legal for NDRA turbo street? race in NY in 2 weeks.

awsome numbers! hopefully there is a 6 cyl class at import night this year!

there is but from what mark said JP isn’t allowed back till he gets his lis. since it went over 150 a few times

well… im not sure that the guy kicked him out… but he definatly informed him… im sure he could get away with it one more time… maybe if he lifts. I would race import night, take the money with the slower et’s

what kind of license or clearance or whatever do you need to pilot a car down the strip at over 150mph? and how to obtain one? not like i ever need to worry about it

Im not 100% sure… but im pretty sure the IHRA and the NHRA both have their own competition licenses. You have to do so many passes consistantly. Like 3 consistant 60 feet passes, 3 1/8th mile passes, 3 1/2 track passes, and then 3 consistant 9 second passes… it goes something like that. Im sure Pewter or someone else would know more about it.

u r correct,ihra & nhra oner each other license!u aslo have to have two or three license drivers sigh for u !they have to be persent while u make the runs!

yup and from what I knew the IHRA was 9.50 but they just put the or 150mph rule in this year

hahahaha… ya, im an idiot. but JP should know i was bustin his balls. :smiley:

:kekegay:

There were a total of 5 passes. 4 full passes.

The first pass, i launced in 1st and hit 2nd to see how the car would react. Ran 13.0 @ 73mph, then came 10.0@150, 9.76@151,10.1@139,9.79@151

who ever you got your info from, is wrong.

congrats and was you using the shute?

+1 :blue: