A SERIOUS piece of automotive history...

yep, i think so. who is he anyways? i mean, i’ve been on here for about 2 or 3 years now, and i’ve never really seen him post up anything.

Martino. “facefucked” stickers. Stat. Brian wants em.

Dylan. Money. Stat.

Nice move to car chat!

I was wondering how it was opened again… Since this is in car chat I will refer everything to cars… I bet face-fucked car is slow thats why he a thread killer. His car runs off of vacuum only thats why he hates on us boost loving people!

Thanks to the mod that kept this alive!

I dunno, i spoke to him earleier and he sent me the link and said he moved it. So you can thank him.

And to those who say his car is slow, He has a 500whp ka-t and a sr with a 2871r, thats in progress of some serious overhaul.

:slight_smile:

We… well I dont really care about his car, I dont know it and never seen it, more over I never have seen the “face” guy! I was just taking cheap shots cause of him wrecking a real good thread! Its really annoying when “face” does such things… and I will Thank the OP for a nice set up for a great thread!

1.5 inches high by 10-12 inches long. silver text. i want 3

hhooooow ,much:)

I wonder this as well… Then I look at the address bar and everything starts making sense…
This is SON. The only forum where a thread with tits gets face fucked instead…

LMFAO

I dont usually laught at son threads but this actually made me lol

+1

ROFL! you should of sold it too him! haha funniest $150 you’d ever make!

you know… this is an excellent business prospect LOL…

goes to honda civic, dodge stratus, etc… like minded car forums

I wasnt the one who wanted it. My friend Frank, wanted it.

So I most def skipped a bunch of jazz on this thread.

Ill buy it for a hooker and a case of empty beer. The hooker is legit tho the beer is not.

we bringin the lolz.

I raise you that offer and I’ll make it a craiglist whore instead of one found off the side of the street.

^bitches of craiglist FTW!!

I know… and it’s well worth it… $50 a half hour and they’re almost BNIB… it’d be easier if they sold them at Toys R Us though… I’d much prefer to go to the customer service lady and be like “Can I have 1 blonde latino Lisa please.” “Okay that will be $10 sir.” That would be great. :lol:

That $10 wil buy you Lisa and all of her sisters in the Dominican. Where I used to work, the General Manager was this gargantuan, angry, constantly pissed off Portugeuse man. He used to go there every year and buy women for cheap all week. Pretty much is like Toy’s R’ Us with Mexican made pricingg without the Mexican quality.

Bro! Where the hell have you been? I’ve gone through 2 S13’s and we still haven’t met yet…