All that is MAN!

oh its a lunch for me… the black beans are kind of meh though… man i wanna go get a couple of gluttons now … :frowning: i’m soo hungry… I sent someone to get lunch for me… he’s taking for ever

honda
roids
tractor pulls
face paint
BREW HA HA

Which one of these things is not like the others…? :wiggle:

lol ^

umm what? gonna have to disagree with that one.

Man Jam…

/thread

Man-Jam with the 175gram white frisbee 4 times over. /thread

lol man-jam ftw

im with him!

:loopie:

powerthirst

~I always wanted to run from the cops, just to see if I could get away. Every time I pass a trooper in the 219 I think “Should I drop it into third to see what he does?” Then I say no no no don’t do it. Someday I might crack and do it.

~When I’m driving my Jeep on the thru-way and there is a slow driver in the passing lane which forces me to pass them in the middle lane, as soon as my front bumper is up to their rear bumper I want to PIT them. I imagine their stupid face freaking out and not knowing what to do. Then I picture their car slamming into the median. It makes me happy.

~Catch a fish, then ram a M-80 in its mouth, light it and throw it back. It only thinks it survived.

~I also always want to take my pack, a gun with a boat load of ammo, and basic supplies (hatchet, flint, sleeping bag, wire, etc.) into the woods and try to live there forever. I’d like to build my own little hut and what not, set up traps, fish and hunt for food, as well as start my own little garden with maybe berries, apple tree, potatoes, mushrooms (none acid containing ones) and just live out my life in tranquility. Possible next to a water falls. I think I could last a while, but idk.

~ Using this weird little girlie looking thing (~)

lol you’re officially really creepy.

It’s called a tilde.

Jagerbombs

Your creepy, you just to drive a VW:)

I should try them in an order such as

1. PIT random people
  2. Run from the cops
  3. live in the woods
  4. blow up fish then eat them
  5. turn into big foot

WIN.
/thread.
manliest shit in the house.

i mean…at least he admits to it?

hehe

Throwing your wife down to the ground and applying pressure to her neck with your foot, only because she forgot to hold the door for you.

Copenhagen
Keystone
Keystone Ice
Schmitts
festering wounds

AWESOME!!! :bloated: :bloated: :gtfo:

LOL