ANY 03 ALTIMA 3.5 SE AFTERMARKET PARTS FOR SALE?

Looking for some parts for my 03 altima. If you have anything in good condition msg me and I’ll let u know if i’m interested. Thanks

if u wan’t a nice cat back go to racinglineperfromance.com u can buy if for the listed price and pick it up in Mississauga at Vibrant. I have it and its a very nice cat back exhaust. its a clearence item now and its $600. no more being produce.

here is what i have … these are OE parts … msg me if your interested
I have 2 sets of everything except the reinforcement … you can take all the parts listed below for $700
this is a $200+ savings from what dealers are selling at !
44060AL586 --BRAKE PAD - $80 ea
41060ZB590 --BRAKE PAD - $80 ea
432067Y000 --BRAKE ROTOR - $85 ea
41080ZB525 --HARDWARE KIT - $30 ea
440808J125 --HARDWARE KIT - $35 ea
620365M030 --REINFORCEMENT - $130 ea

If i buy anything from the racinglineperformance.com site I can pick up in 'sauga with no shipping charges?

Some items you can pickup in sauga with no shipping charges. Just ask for TAZ. I picked up my catback from sauga. Combimed with the Y pipe (picked up in sauga) the car sounds great. Best experience shopping online from Racingline.

Nice, sounds good. by any chance do you know anywhere local that I can pick up a ProKit?

My mechanic got my set from his supplier. I paid $290. 2 years ago.
SLS. 155 Toryork Dr.
416-740-4757.
one light north, pass Finch on Weston Rd.
I called for a price but they just told me 250-450 price range.

Thanks I will give them a shout tomorrow

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2556408. This is my car with eibach prokit.

Sweet Ride with a sexy drop.
I was just on the nissanclub forums, and apparently Taz and the guys over at racingline are working on a spring set that will drop 2" up front and about .5" in the back to get rid of that nasty front wheel gap and it looks sick. Just waiting to hear about the pricing but from what i’ve read in the thread thus far its lookin like $150 or so for front and rears

That sounds good. Even with eibach prokit the wheel gap is still there. I m happy with the eibach, and on GTA roads I still touch on speed bumps and steep drive ways.

Yea I just got the update on the site. They would pretty much go to $225USD Shipped, I’ve found a set of Vogtlands for $230 CAD Shipped. Taz and the guys are racingline are predicting 3-4 weeks to have them in stock so I might have to check with the place you recommended for the prokit since i would be able to pick them up

Yea so I gave them a call today, and they told me to come in so they could give me a wicked deal in person. So i go down there today for the Prokit and they asked me for $385 so I think im gonna pass on those guys.

Thanks for your help though. I’m gonna go with a set of Vogtlands. I heard they have a fairly nice drop with a comfortable ride

Too bad these days everyone is marking things up. good choice 385 is too much.

Yea the markup is crazy, I was looking for something local so I can run my suspension upgrades in one shot but looks like im gonna have to resort to ebay. I’ll keep you posted. If you have any suggestions for any other shops that are local, lemme know.

Thanks

I will keep my eyes out.

I usually just buy things on forums from the states. You have to wait for shipping but it is well worth it. I bought my sportlines on nissanclub for $150 shipped.

Yea I actually just got a set of H&R Springs from the nissanclub forums for $133US Shipped.

you can check out Toronto Custom Lights for lighting accessories and stuff.

I got my Nissan Altima Parts in an online store, they have all packages including previous models and make