Anything fast in here?

Heard about this site from a friend. Not to be rude but is there anything fast on this site? I looked around and saw nothing but junk and roll racers.
Or is there a section for all the fast stuff thats private?

Nope, all slow turds on the site

Do you like doughnuts?

COPS COPS COPS

My vtec goes brapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrap

My truck probably runs high 17’s

This thread makes me :lol

this is hillarious, what kind of car do you have number1killer? probably some domestic junk right? and since you referenced roll racing like that, you must be a dig guy? just let us know, and introduce yourself correctly please.

nope just a bunch of broken ass hoopties that seldom see anything other than occational garage tinkering.

psi2high will show you a PRIVATE SECTION

nope just slow rice rockets in here

number1killer, is numba1scrapper your cousin?

first thing I wondered

I just take the bible for a ride every Sunday…

What do you drive number1killer?

Yeah I am building a lil ol VW 4 banger that will most likely wipe the floor with alot of cars you consider fast on the track.

What your definition of FAST? 12 Sec 1/4? low 11’s? 10’s, 8’s, 4.5’s? 2G corners? 13 sec one mile lap time on dirt? 100+mph power boats? 8 sec street legal bikes? Knee draggin? Your idea of fast might be a walk in the park for many others.

until you prove yourself or get over 10 posts, your considered a troll.

i have a 10 second car.

nothing fast here you came to the wrong site for fast… just a bunch of bench racers!

soap box derby shit up in here

True story.

This is a pic of us from a couple weeks ago:

Some do0d in a brack Ferrari tried to race us.

grew my beard in since then. hows your luekemia coming along?