Attn: Females of Pittspeed

[QUOTE=traydogg6969;438608][/QUOTE]:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: what is that?^^^^ :rofl:

trays senior pic

is that u? after all ur the 4 eyes now

weak…and i choose to 4 or two eyed,i’m part time if u will when need be:rofl:

sounds to me like someone’s mad their account didn’t get jacked too. Dont be sour sugartits, Darkstar has love for you too.

My H22 would fit right at home in your engine bay.

PewterSS is mad thuggish, yo.

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahaahha
The only way that would have been better is if you had writen it ON your stomach, not that note book. hahahaha

ROFL!!! “h22xx2x2xx2whateverrrr…” !!! :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Interesting.

i don,t see any muscle:down:

I was thinking that too.

:rofl:

You know Mike, I wanted to come to OC last weekend… You had plans already! :sadwavey:

guess that means i suck in bed:stick:

get a wife & couple daughters & have some pos low life jack off fuck with them & see how u feel :tool:

damn camera phones. If you’d like, I could take a snap of the love muscle. The twig to go along with the berries already posted in this thread.

:hs:

wait… you were bringing a guy along anyways. Darkstar is down with the threesomes, but he doesn’t cross swords.

darkstars reputation has shit the bed. haha

and i dont feel like going back to whatever page it was with the rude comment towards the ladies on here…but from the pics ive seen, you boys are pretty fuckin lucky to have such good looking women on here. shit, we could all have some butch dyke haircuts and mustaches and goatees for fucks sakes.