laura....

just figured you could use one of these…

http://i9.tinypic.com/2ilh5b5.jpg

Is that out of ur “Private” stash?

what is that something you want her to use on you next time she is eating your ass hole out:D

:ugh: :puke:

Wait a minute. If she is eating his asshole, then where is THAT thing going? :eek3:

U obviously never saw Dan huh…

69 style, it goes in his fat vag hole.

dan, why don’t you just tell the world you want to fuck her and get it over with. She told me first hand she wouldn’t date anyone with tits bigger than hers so get over it

thats what i was thinking…
ps. i have a feeling this isnt the first time this has been said.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so when you bought the MR2 is that what came with it in the glove box? you know your owners manual?

thats an easier way to point out who owns an mr2 though.

haha no it isnt

we were just at jeffs and i saw him reading this. he ran out crying that he had to go work out or something

:rofl: He probably did go to work out though…

His forearm that is… :wackit:

wow.

dan, does it suck that bad to get beat by her?

Dear Dan,

Your thread blows taint worse then you losing to Laura.

lol… nah… laura is cool shes like another guy to hang out with also… does it hurt now that I weigh less than you! oh burn fatty burn!

nah honest to god I did lose alot of weight in the couple of months I have been exercising… I think its pretty noticeable… I would post up pics but then again others would make funny photoshops or it would be such a flame fest…

:rofl: “burn fatty burn”