ATTN: srs bzns...no really look.

looks straight. you can see the vin tags on the fenders. maybe he just didnt like the front end? or from being low it just got banged up.

Thats a pretty car, sans the wheels. I likes. Ron, you wana buy it and I’ll take yours? even with the AIDS.

I’d sell mine for $7500 to anyone who wanted it. Wheels, all the bumpers and spare parts it has

Here’s how a black Soarer/SC SHOULD look
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m429/VOTBLINDUB/Random%20Car%20Photos/supercleanSoarer.jpg

DO WANT

not a fan of the rims on that either. needs a t67 hanging off the side of the 2jz, some volks or advans for rims and a black interior instead of tan… i say gut it, cage it, and put a single corbeau/sparco/recaro/bride/status seat in it and we’re in “bzns”.

id take that black one as is. i LOVE that stance.

then do it to your car

im sure as hell goin to try

The wheels on this car are 10x nicer and more expensive than any advan or volk. In this picture they look kinda funny cause how the sopkes are reflecting on the lip.

Why are lexus interiors/dash’s so damn ugly?

Otherwise sweet car.

it was 1992! they looked better than much of what any other car maker offered in 92…

that car isn’t special…its a stock engine in it…2jz-ge. the car has also been for sale for a while i’m sure you could get it for a lot cheaper…i’ve been lurking clublexus for a while now, planing somehting for after the mr2.

>that…even with an unpainted kit on it.

I wouldnt buy a Lexus from anywhere but a dealer or club lexus.

CL members take caring for their cars to another level. I mean some of those guys own z06’s,vipers and other sick cars and they still have their lexus

Thats Milt. I give him shit everyday for not having sideskirts

if he put on side skirts and a rear lip that car would be on a whole new level.

That wheel choice/fitment is FTW!! Can I haz lip?

shit, i know! i want mine to sit something like that. just looks right, ya know?

I he emailed me the other day telling me I can shut up now. He got bags for his coilovers and the rest of his aero.

He wont tell me what he bought though.

We are racing eachother to a set of 50mm missle rear overfenders

sweet, i have no fucking clue what those overfenders look like though. lol.