~1992 Lexus SC300~

For parts or fix.

Its a 92’ Lexus SC300 Clean title.

Basically a Supra, has the 2jztIdontgiveafuck inline 6. Automatic.

Has 173,xxx miles on it.

Body is in ok shape, runs good, shifts fine. Interior needs help.

The rear subframe has broken on the passenger side, it can be welded, repaired, or just bolt a new subframe in, whatever you want.

Have done some research and can’t really find a going price to ask, so make me an offer? Will need to be towed/trailered.

Will try and post pics in the next day or two.

Jeff @716 570 3082 Located in Lancaster.

Hmmmmmm…

Do it.

And :tup: to a good seller as always.

As a benefit to the seller and the buyer, i would be willing to tow this cheap. if it would help the sale.

the internals are different from a supra if i remember correctly.

I can tow it if need be.

However the sale is pending to Turbociv, and at the moment the car would only needed to be moved 500ft to its new home soooo…

I was going to say, you could push it there if you had to

Bump for fun/reliable cars! I have a 95 black on black 5 speed I been thinking about tossing on here.

Bump still for sale potential buyer has backed out.

still no pics

Please text me for pictures. Jeff @ 716 570 3082

this aint a junkyard…u could’nt even pust that across the finish line.

lol not a stab at the car, i havent seen it just a f&f reference and a bump for a good seller

hey can you email me some pics of it please? Im in Afghanistan so i cant really text ya. bertmustang9@gmail.com
Thanks

I have no way to email them they are on my phone. Plus how do you plan to purchase the car anytime soon if your on the other side of the world?

i would have my buddy come bring you the money and have you take it to where i would need it till i got home.

Does your buddy have a phone number? I could text the pictures to him and he can forward them to you?

yes. how much you looking to get for the car?
pm sent

I didn’t recieve a pm.

I forgot to add a price here, it is listed on Craigslist for $1000 or best offer.

SOLD thanks to all that were interested!