Best Custom Plate?

You have ever seen in person for real while driving or in a parking lot.

I was on my way home from Jamestown on the 90 this afternoon and say a Mercury Mariner with the plate

HYM8TNCE and it was a fairly attractive woman driving the car. I gave a chuckle and she smiled at me and I continued on.

Post up yours.

WTF were you doing in Jamestown. I feel bad for you. I hope you at least got some AJ’s while you were there.

Nope…I am down there probably 2x a month visiting some facilities we do work with.

I saw someone in Tonawanda with NVWSSV and it was hung upsidedown.

Ughghghghghg Johnny’s…

Anyhow it’s not a plate but I’ve seen some broad in NT a couple of times with a “Spoiled Bitch” windshield banner on her Vue. :gotme:

Just a couple days ago I saw an SUV with IMRCKJMS - took me a minute, but made me laugh.

I’ve seen fags running around buffalo with shit like “HYPHY” and “RFLCPTR” or something like that. What a bunch of homos…

a retired Librarian has a red Vett vert with the personal tag, OVRDUE guess its not funny less you know she was a Librarian.

1180SUBD

LOL.

eviljay’s VTEC YO made me giggle.

jay wonch’s > *

VTEC YO

although that new guy on this site with the VTEC LOL plate is pretty damn good.

notixpls

:wink:

Anyone know how to get a presonalized plate that doesnt have a logo on it? I have only seen where to do it on the dmv site but you have to have something like a bills helmet or sabres logo or some nature shit.

Logo?

I don’t have one on mine

This is mine (seriously) on the 240sx. I make fun of loud obnoxious cars all the time, mine just happens to be one of them (I’ve spent countless hours de-ricing it, still need the new muffler). Anywho…

http://www.driverx.net/gallery/files/1/1/7/plate.JPG

SREAWFSR

I had no state sign on my 2TURBOZ plate…just dont put the @ sign in when doing a plate look up

I don’t have a state sign on my plate either.

im getting IMRCHBCH on my maro