callouts to get back in the loop

Yup that’s my red supra. As Poopra said, almost exact setup as his. I wasn’t trying to talk trash but I never turn down a race. Unfortunately the only way I’m heading to Buffalo to race is if someone can get me a good deal for a 1 hour session on the dyno… then I’ll hit up the streets for a little bit afterwards. :slight_smile:

The nearest dyno to me is Rochester.

nice lookin car… bill make it happen… i wanna see this run :slight_smile:

:)…

sounds good. send me a pm if/when u come up. ive been kinda out of it for a couple weeks…but like i said shoot me a pm. maybe me u and poopra can get a 3way race in. that would be a sweet vid. 700+hp Turbo Supra vs Turbo ls1 vs 700+hp Turbo Supra.

What kind of power are you pushing to the wheels right now? Here’s my car against a gsxr1000: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/700c2b95-de39-4272-8da5-983901084a42.htm

woah no shit, i was watching that video last night, haha. i had no idea thatd be you :tup:

i havent hit the dyno yet so i can honestly say i dont know. and i can honeslty say im stumped due to trap speeds, comparing to similar setups, the limited races ive had, traction etc.

by watching ur vid…i can say we’d have a good race. i got some tricks up my sleeve, so powers not an issue, traction is.

(http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/700c2b95-de39-4272-8da5-983901084a42.htm[/QUOTE)]

woah no shit, i was watching that video last night, haha. i had no idea thatd be you :tup:

i havent hit the dyno yet so i can honestly say i dont know. and i can honeslty say im stumped due to trap speeds, comparing to similar setups, the limited races ive had, traction etc.

by watching ur vid…i can say we’d have a good race. i got some tricks up my sleeve, so powers not an issue, traction is.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha… Sounds like your car is making some good numbers… How about giving me some specs of the car, comparable setup dyno #s, trap speeds? I trapped 131mph on lower boost.

unfortunately mike theres no deals to be had here on dyno sessions , innovative is temporarly without a dyno at there new location so there hasnt been any dyno days this year. There are other dynos in the buffalo area though.

That’s too bad. Innovative must have lost a lot of revenue from not having a dyno all this time! We should get together one last time and go cruising before winter comes, I’d like to photo shoot both cars together.

PS> That boost gauge in your avatar looks far too familiar :slight_smile: Have you actually run 30psi yet?

[quote=“mav7”]

well…i trapped slightly higher than that untuned, outa gear… 141+. i got some stuff i have yet to do to the car (when i say untuned, i mean its got a quick, supersafe street tune on it).

im just waiting till i get the treatment firehawk853 got last year, “oooo ur cars all maxxed out, you got nothing left” (not from u mav7, just from people in general)

similar setups (and thats a pretty wide range), range anywhere from 700-850rwhp

the guy who designed my setup should be your supra god…think white

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss”]

Marco?

[quote=“POOPRA”]

ding ding

…i actually have had long chats on the phone with him… he seems like a cool guy. unfortunatelly hes got a REALL BAD name in the ls1 world right now, and im hearing the same about the supra boards.

i got his cell number if any of u wana prank him

Well the car is going into daily driver mode this weekend so I can work on my daily driver. That means stock wheels & tires and low boost. The car isnt worthy of any photo shoot with stock wheels, I put them on yesterday, forgot how ugly they looked compared to my iforges.

The Defis are off from what the MAP is reading, im running about 26.5 PSI on 112.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss”]

bah all I know is that he started his own shop about a yr or so ago, havent seen much about it or anything.

He actually used to be one of the few advertisers on supraforums, which has vanished, dont know why.

Yeah… unless they are stock chrome wheels they are ugly as heck. I actually like the stock 98-style chrome wheels on a stock body supra more than anything else. My defi does the same thing - reads 4-5psi high around those boost levels. Must be the MAP is much more accurate in boost readings.

As for Marco, his supra is up for sale and I’ve heard mixed things about the guy… but it seems he definetely made his mark in the Supra community.

ya he no longer owns that supra…since like 6+months ago. his operation…in all his entities seems rather shady. but hey, i got my kit, and at a smokin deal. NOONE ELSE CAN SAY THAT…HAHA

personally, he helped me out in a big way so in that sense it think hes a good guy, but if i was anyone else, id be hunting. i know his “Supercar Tuning Center” has closed doors. looks like “HiFloTurbo” will be done (fbodies and corvettes), and they already have liek 80 made kits combined, just cant get everything together and out. i know he owns a construction and iron working company… idk. i do know he comes from BIGGG MONEY. but the ls1 community is out for blood on this guy

:tup: