camaro unmasked

not bad… in the market for a new car, dont think ill be waiting on this just yet though

front end looks like ass and I wonder if the driver can see closer then 10 feet in front of him with that hood line

It’s ok Jack I have an extra phonebook you can sit on<3

it’s ok, but why the fuck is there a hitch on the back?

to tow the barbecue grill to tailgating

WTF is up with the tank filler on the pasenger quarter panel???
Concept had it on top of the driver quarter panel/trunk line.

Wow those brakes look crappy. I bet the version with the nice ones will be 50 g’s.

Joe, in the pic you posted ^^ there it reminds me of a 00ish stang IMO. (block out the door and look at everything from there back)

Yeah, real crappy :rolljerk: You must have forgotten it doesn’t weigh 2+1/2 tons like it’s Mopar competitor. There won’t be a $50,000 Camaro. Maybe in the low 40’s. You shouldn’t be worrying about the top model anyway, you’ll have a hard enough time fending off the base V-8 model. LSx>HEMI, all day.

So if they are small brakes on the production model, I’ll call up SSBC and buy an upgrade brake kit. :slight_smile:

wow, it actually is pretty damn attractive. Except the rear end is kinda weird.

the filler is probably a paint issue, repeated fuel spilling on the top of the 1/4 panel cant be good for any paint / clearcoat.
Everyone knows, even when you shake the pump, it always leaks.

I don’t think he realizes those are at least 18" wheels. Those rotors look like 11" or so. How big of a rotor do you really need on the rear?

they r 21s out back

that shit looks intimidating, a lot LESS friendly than the challenger

Interior sucks… sorry

Holy Shit! Theres a BLACK GUY trying to steal the Camaro!! Someone took that pic just in time.

I am going to buy one in 2010 after the bugs are worked out

yuck, looks gay…

I love it, very close to the concept except for the mirrors. I’ve already contacted PBR (the people who make BAER brakes for those who don’t know) to see about a set of cross-drilled/slotted rotors and red calipers. I’ll probably do 6 pistons in the front, 4 in the rear depending on how quick they come out with them.

I like it. I wonder what’s with the class III hitch? What’s the base engine going to be? And I understand why they don’t disguise it, everyone who saw Transformers saw the car.