Christmas Bonus at Work

Don’t hate

well then, do something about it instead of complaining. if you can do so and so’s job better, why arent you in the position?

so are you saying a military Selective Re-enlistment Bonus(SRB) is not earned?

i guess my statement(s) were pretty vague. i should clarify… i apologise.

senators, house of reps, governors, mayors… people in an elected political position are what im complaining about… and i do my best to fix things to the best of MY opinion every election. that doesnt necessarily mean i agree with results of the elections… being as we are in a predominantly democratic state and region, and i vote straight republican every time, i rarely am pleased with the results of local elections. hence my frustrations…

as far as voluntary military re-enlistment… by all means, if you have the balls to put your life on the line for our country, you deserve every penny the country can afford to pay you.

with a high position comes the pay, whatever it may be. a 4 star general/admiral makes over 15k a month base pay. is that too much? thats 30+ years of dedicated service and top brass in the military. how does one judge pay as over sufficient when they cant even make proper judgement on their own life decisions?

i believe you are mis-construing my comments. as i said, if you are in the military then you deserve every bit you get. you are performing a valuable service to this nation… however the elected officials i was referring to “vote” themselves raises at will.

this country was founded on an autonomist ideal thus trying to get out from under an oppressive government… yet that is what this state and country is turning into… its quite depressing…

I would love to chime in but I don’t want my dad to lose his state job :lol

nothing… they even took my sign on bonus away from me because the company is “taking huge cut backs”… how niiiccceeeee…

$200.

Atleast I can buy a new coat for work to replace the one Ive been ripping to shreds the past week and still have some cash left over.

I gave myself $0 this year.

da fuck…get me one of dem jobs

I give, rather than receive. $5 for 6 months or more continious service. Adam, you almost qualify… Lunch on me at Gus’s… inside seating.

We get to go to camp taji to play football thats my bonus lol

I want in on this

oh and I met tom at work yesterday :lol

Bless you Shady, for meeting Tom… Your hair still standing and gut still hurt, and are you just a tad more angry at the world? Hes the best.

$700 last year and we got $1000 this year for all our full time guys and the part time guys get $300.

$2500.
Plus I get to work nights on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day. Double-time-and-a-half FTMFW.

WTF!!! Hook me up sawn!!

yea but you make more an hour then i do…i think.

No it was acctualy quite pleasent…

Good man.