christmas day workers

anyone else on this site gotta fuckin work on christmas day? :down: ill be at work from 630am-10pm tomorrow. fuckin fun shit.

i signed up to work because i have no kids and see my family enough. people need to spend it with their kids not with fuckin misserable AAA members. :greddy:

I worked 8a-4p today, same for tomorrow. Work 4p-12p new years eve and new years day. I also get to work all three shifts, in the same week sometimes. Healthcare pays well, but you get dicked over with scheduling…and getting slapped around by patients.

come pick me up, well go pick up cars tomorrow

That’s a pretty nice thing to do. :bigthumb:

6am till 6pm :bigthumb: f*ckin’ bullshyt

7am till 7pm, but like Mac, I also volunteer to work so those with kids can see them in the morning.

I got my drink on with my side of the familly all day today. Boy it was funny seeing my dad hammered thanks to my brother and me egging him on with the 20 year old bottle of wild turkey he found. The damn thing still had a old cork in it :rofl:

My dad NEVER drinks this much :rofl:

My step sister hammered a 1/2 fifth of gray goose and was in bad shape as well. :rofl:

My brother got him to make a boozin sign saying “I’m all banged up” and its now on both our phones when he calls.

il be driving back to work @ 9 pm christmas till 1 pm monday the gay ass crappy Ravens are playing so i gotta work OT :frowning: ahh well pretty soon ill get to bitch about how much the orieles ( some gay bird) suck and bitch about how gay baseball is at least its a job

3-11 tomorrow towing!!

• on call for towing 24/7

i’m on call 24/7 for sex

I got to work 6 pm to 2 am tommrow. But its not to to bad since i volenteered to work it since i got nothing better to do since my wife left and took my son. All i want for xmas is them back. :frowning:

just got home. worked 630am-1045pm. made about 65 bucs in tips + my OT wages. so it was a good day. merry x-mas and sleep tite.