Dec 31- whose workin?

I am. I guess I could be pissed or rant, but it won’t help and since 99.98% of the rest of the country isn’t working, my day is gonna be one big 'net surf. There’s no one to call, they’re all off. Can’t buy any conduit or wire, those jokers have been off since Dec 23. I could go bang the fat chick with monster titties at the front of the office for macabre thrills, but I’m fairly confident that my wife wouldn’t approve :doh: I myself might not approve when you get right down to it. It’s gonna be a slow, slow day…

zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

not me…its my bday. they tried to call me in but theres no fucking way im working on my bday

aah with that attitude in life you’ll lose many a job when you’re older

I’m working but there are like 10 people here, I took last week off and didn’t take this week off cause I knew it would be a quiet week.

I worked from 8am-midnight on Christmas and Ill be working tonight from 4PM-Midnight as well. I volunteered to do it though. Yeah it sucked not getting to see my daughter open her xmas presents. It was’nt bad though. I work at a youth center where kids with problems are placed by the state. Not everyone has someone to be with for the holidays so I figured I would share mine with them. Maybe if these kids had some of this in the first place they would’nt be there.

worked for 3 hours. heading home in a min…

2-10.

me 7-5

Blah…it’s the holiday for me. No workie

2-6

10pm -7 am
Sick, but i need the hours b4 i go back to school

4-8, driving in circles.

7-12 and loafed the whole time as usual

2pm Friday until 11 pm Saturday… Long day for me…

33 hours?

Yes… 33 hours…

huge stripper party at dons!!!